mtbr member

Goosebumps Tailhead

Saw this the other day and thought we have another trail work project for our local BLM sanctioned IMBA Trial Maintenance Posse. Since they have an appointed trail work manager who told a friend "No trail work occurs without his approval," I felt I should stop volunteering my time to keep this area free of trash and ask anyone who might know this saint to contact him and request he rally his posse to do some trail work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Goosebumps Tailhead-20180403_063443.jpg  

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Some locals took care of it... they said they were knocking down some crappy jumpline next.
    Last edited by STT GUY; 04-16-2018 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Spelling

mtbr member
    That's great to hear others are working to keep our trails clean and trash free, also always enjoy your backhanded slap in the face. You never fail to punish.

On to another problem...seems the self appointed Trail Ranger is threatening local riders. A few months ago I paraphrased one of your comments to me regarding the need for mtb guide services, I tell clients they dont need a trail guide to ride our local trails, something like that. Well, Trail Ranger didnt like that so he told me to go **** myself. OK, that's fine, Im prepared to deal with insane comments and threats. But the most concerning issue is his comment to a friend of mine regarding the Ranger destroying some great trail erosion mitigation performed by my friend. My friend approached Trail Ranger and asked why he tore out his work, Trail Ranger told him nothing is done on our local trails without his approval, heard that one somewhere before. My friend continued the conversation. Trail Ranger then said Ive killed people. I think you might know who Trail Ranger is. Maybe you can ask him to silence his threatening comments before he becomes everyone's foe.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Sounds like a lot of hearsay or you have a very active imagination.
    Last edited by STT GUY; 04-19-2018 at 11:16 AM.

mtbr member
    Denial and spin seems to be your standard self defense mechanism against the truth.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Meh... I don't let hearsay bother me and if I have a problem with someone I deal with them directly and try to solve it. You should try it.

mtbr member
    Meh...spin.