Gooseberry Mesa in late Feb?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Gooseberry Mesa in late Feb?

Me and a buddy are heading down from the PCNW to ride late Feb to early March (2/23-3/3) to get out of the rain here and to get some good desert riding in. I know each year differs, but how are typically the riding conditions at Goose, Little Cr, Jem/Hurrican, and St. George trails that time of year?

We will be flying into LV and driving to Rockville/St. George area to ride for a week. Anyone down for riding w/us? He rides a Spot, I am on an RFX and we are both trail/all-mt. type riders.

Also, what tires would you bring. I have Kenda Neve, WTB T-wolf/Motoraptors, Maxxis HR, Spec. Rollers to choose from. Would have BB's, but too costly at $60/tire.

Thanks,

Jon

mtbr member
    The weather will most likely be fine. Cold in the mornings but as long as the sun is out I wouldn't worry about the temps.
    The nevs are probably your best bet of the group you mentioned.

PM me as the date gets closer and I will see if I can get the crew up for some rides

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by can't get right
    The weather will most likely be fine. Cold in the mornings but as long as the sun is out I wouldn't worry about the temps.
    The nevs are probably your best bet of the group you mentioned.

PM me as the date gets closer and I will see if I can get the crew up for some rides
    Thanks, will do.

Jon

Members who have read this thread: 0