Good Afternoon- Mtbr.com

Thread: Good Afternoon

Good afternoon

Good Afternoon

Good afternoon,

I came upon a conversation on this internet website regarding the political patchwork and happenings within the State of Utah.
    I cannot with good conscience say that I am politically minded. However, I did run unopposed for Assistant Magistrate six years ago within the Commonwealth of Beeswing Giggleswick, New Bedford. Having said that, I would rather leave my foray into politics upon the bleeched steps of the Steeple Bumpstead Commissioners Office.
    What myself and my wife Johnit are looking for, having recently relocated within Salt Lake City, UT, is a club similar to that from which we came.
    On the second and fourth Saturdays of each month the members of Troxley Trolley Dandies would meet at the south end of the Ulceby Skitter Park in Lincolnshire. Once all the Dandies were present we would have a toast then make our way around the park. Afterwards we would have another toast and then a cheer to mark the end of the Troxley Trolley Dandies ride for the day and agree to all meet the next time.
    Are there any such group rides that take place within the confines of Salt Lake City proper?
    If so, and there is ample enough room below to respond, please do so.

Sincerely,

Jimothy H. Noisebottom, TNIR, R3-IR

mtbr member
    Mister Noisebottom,
    Unfortunately there is not ample room to properly answer your question. I think however, that I will leave this for your viewing pleasure. "Sulphur"

Good afternoon

Good afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by neongreen
    Mister Noisebottom,
    Unfortunately there is not ample room to properly answer your question. I think however, that I will leave this for your viewing pleasure. "Sulphur"
    Good afternoon,

There is no need for formalities here, you can just call me Jimothy H. Noisebottom.
    Unfortunately, there must have been an internet glitch not allowing ample space for a more detailed response. I believe this internet website is again functioning properly if you would like to try again.

Looking forward to your response,

Jimothy H. Noisebottom, TNIR, R3-IR

Members who have read this thread: 0