Good afternoon- Mtbr.com

Thread: Good afternoon

Good afternoon

Good afternoon

Good afternoon,

I am Jimothy H. Noisebottom from Christmas Common just outside of Oxfordshire.
    Myself and my wife Johnit moved to your town but two weeks ago and I must say it is lovely, albeit a bit of drudgery the past couple of weeks.
    We were under the impression from my employ that such a place as this in the Amercian dessert would be a fair bit tepid this time of season.
    Before I turn into a bit of a minger and the wife cuts off the middle leg is there any place within a stone's throw that I may embark upon my mountainbike?
    Also, could one suggest a decent watering hole where one could get cabbaged and not empty the wallet?

Sincerely,

Jimothy H. Noisebottom, TNIR, R3-IR

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    It's hard to beat dueling pianos at The Tavernacle...

Oh, and it's cold as a Polar Bear's *****************************z right now! I strongly suggest wearing garbage bags inside your pants.

Good afternoon
    Good afternoon,

JMH thank you for such a kind recommendation and yes, sir, it is rather cold but something my wife and I are much accustomed to. Having moved hence we were inclined to bring sunscreen rather than a warm pair of muttons and some berber to drink after a cold drive.

Do you happen to know if the Tavernacle is open upon Sunday? For my wife's sister Jawn and her husband Jehn are due in from Oswaldthistle around four in the PM.

Kindly,

Jimothy H. Noisebottom, TNIR, R3-IR

Ride and Smile
    Really?

Members who have read this thread: 0