gonna be in moab april 8-10....- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2004

gonna be in moab april 8-10....

prolly flying solo, so if anyone wants to join me for some rides, I would perhaps like the company. im XXC (extreme cross country), a crazy "aint skeerd" decender, painfully slow climber, and all around nice guy. only ridden slick rock in the past (mtb and XR650 honda). staying wiht the wife in hotel, so not looking for camping buds.

also any ride recommendations you can offer. i know i should never ride alone, but ill tell her where i am, so....

also going for the easter jeep safari then, checking out some 4x4 rigs, hitting some shops, etc

thanks
    mike

2005 Scott Nitrous 11

mtbr member
    Nov 2004

If you like going down hill don't miss Purcupine Rim.

I assume you know about Purcupine Rim and you will love it. As far as riding allone there are plenty of people on the trail so if something happens people will help you out, although there is no cell coverage so it could be a bit tricky getting help.

Last year when we went in the first part of May Kokopelli down had just opened up so it's a long shot but if will be open but if it it is a blast. it starts higher on the mountain and leads into Purcupine.
    TEX

IMBA Canada
    Aug 2004
    We have a group going to Fruita and Moab from the 6th to the 16th. I think we'll be in moab from the 9th till 11th...

Drop me a line if you want to ride with us... we have a group of 6-7 riders... All good technical riders... some of us race XC and marathon but out there to have fun...

Drop me a line and we'll see... check out our website www.clubveloepic.org
    ADSVMQ :: Quebec mountain bike trail advocacy group www.ADSVMQ.org

Members who have read this thread: 0