Glenwild Trail??- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Apr 2008

Glenwild Trail??

I have heard that the Glenwild trail is completely amazing... So does anyone know the trail conditions of it. I obviously have never ridden it so any insight would be great.

Thanks

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Completely amazing might be a stretch, but it is a fun early or late season trail. The loop is dry and ridable.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ripn
    Completely amazing might be a stretch, but it is a fun early or late season trail. The loop is dry and ridable.
    haha, Ok, I wont get my hopes up like I thought. I heard there is a 20ish mile loop you can do as well. Do you know the name of it?

on yer left
    Apr 2008

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    The 20 miler is probably the Flying Dog trail which uses the same trail head as GW. Parts of the trail are open but the big loop is still snowy/muddy. Probably another week or two before the whole thing is doable.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    just rode the trail today, did Glenwild to Flying Dog rode it counter clockwise...north facing towards the top of Flying Dog is muddy and there is a short section of the trail that is CLOSED... I walked my bike through the muddy section and the rest of the trail was awesome, opted to ride down one of the downhill trails in bobs basin I think it was called dropout and then took the road back...fun loop

Members who have read this thread: 0