Garmin or GPX file for Crest Trail??- Mtbr.com
    The Tyranical Teabagger

Garmin or GPX file for Crest Trail??

I checked Motionbased and MapMyRide but didn't find what I'm looking for. I'm doing a ride this Saturday...have done it before but just want it on my Garmin this time.

Spiro - Powerline - Shadow Lake Loop - Crest Connector - Crest - Ridge Connector - Mid Mountain - West Pinebrook Perimeter - Gorgoza.

Thanks!
    I like bikes.
    2012 Transition TransAm 29er
    2010 Rigid Salsa Selma SS
    2015 Transition Smuggler
    2015 Cannondale Scalpel

mtbr member
    Check utahmountainbiking.com or whatever it is. He usually has both.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Hard to get GPS files that are that specific.

There are so many trails and so many different ways to get to the same place that you will probably not find a file that is that ride exactly, unless you ride it yourself and upload it. Topofusion can splice files together and delete sections from them. So if you can find 2 GPS files that contain all of the trails you want to ride you can lay them ontop of each other and erase the unwanted sections. When I have done this it becomes very time consuming becuse you have to delete each course point by itself and garmins record a course point like every second. Maybe there is a way to highlight and delete a whole section of course that I don't know but I have only been able to do it point by point. Why do you want a GPS file if you already know the way? Your fimal option is to pay me $500 and I will ride that for you tomorrow and give you the file. I take paypal.
    Visiting St george/Hurricane? Stay at my vacation rental. Discounts for MTB's

http://www.vrbo.com/392904

PM me

Lone Wolf McQuade
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalfaraway
    Your fimal option is to pay me $500 and I will ride that for you tomorrow and give you the file. I take paypal.
    LOL
    I should be out riding....

The Tyranical Teabagger
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalfaraway
    There are so many trails and so many different ways to get to the same place that you will probably not find a file that is that ride exactly, unless you ride it yourself and upload it. Topofusion can splice files together and delete sections from them. So if you can find 2 GPS files that contain all of the trails you want to ride you can lay them ontop of each other and erase the unwanted sections. When I have done this it becomes very time consuming becuse you have to delete each course point by itself and garmins record a course point like every second. Maybe there is a way to highlight and delete a whole section of course that I don't know but I have only been able to do it point by point. Why do you want a GPS file if you already know the way? Your fimal option is to pay me $500 and I will ride that for you tomorrow and give you the file. I take paypal.
    500 bucks huh? How about I do the ride tomorrow, upload it and then YOU pay ME 500 bucks? It beats selling my sperm.....no pun intended.
    I like bikes.
    2012 Transition TransAm 29er
    2010 Rigid Salsa Selma SS
    2015 Transition Smuggler
    2015 Cannondale Scalpel

Members who have read this thread: 0