is it Friday yet?- Mtbr.com
    SXtreem now

is it Friday yet?

so BF, is your piece of crap Demo going to be here on time? Ist tomorrow if your no bike riding ass wants to go. maybe your girlfriend willl let you ride his bike, he is fishing tomorrow(queer). K, good talk.
    -JR

Oct 2005
    I wish it was friday already... Packages departed Hodgkins, IL as of 6:37 PM on Oct 31st. So it's been somewhere between Illinois and here for a couple days now. Supposedly it's still on time. And dude, borrow that bike that has the black forks? There's no way I'm riding a bike that has black forks. Maybe if it had purple forks...

Oct 2005
    Dammit. The damn thing shows that it is in SLC as of 12:36 PM today... And somehow it's gonna take till Friday to get to me? How gay.

SXtreem now
    Quote Originally Posted by thetriangle
    Dammit. The damn thing shows that it is in SLC as of 12:36 PM today... And somehow it's gonna take till Friday to get to me? How gay.
    dude, you can call and schedual a pick up. see whats up.

Oct 2005
    That's what I was thinkin' I'd do. But then I tracked it this morning and it made it to orem last night and is out for delivery for today. Bam!

SXtreem now
    Quote Originally Posted by thetriangle
    That's what I was thinkin' I'd do. But then I tracked it this morning and it made it to orem last night and is out for delivery for today. Bam!
    i sware you could have bought Johnny's bike, that queer doesnt even ride anymore....dude, call me when it gets here, i can meet you at the bike shop and we can put that thing togather.

Oct 2005
    Bwahahaha! It's because some one painted his forks black... What's up with that?!?! We should all donate a couple cents and get him a nice can of purple spray paint so he can remedy the situation.

Cool. I'm thinking it should be here before lunch and then I'll grab it and cruise down there. Maybe get some grub at Nuskin while I'm at it...

Oct 2005
    Bam!!!!!!

Oct 2005

too bad

too bad you crashed and broke your ankle, and sold it, and yer not gonna ride bikes anymore you pansy!! BAM.......my ankle's broke!!!

ride more.
    Nov 2004

so are you wankers still planning on getting together to do some riding in st george after christmas? i am back in town on the 30th and dont start school until the 9th, so lets freaking go.

we can take our new toys that santa claus brought us and test them out on some sweet gaps and big jumps -

that is all that i want for christmas. school finally let up, so i want to ride.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Hey, new guy here...I'll be there next week too, if you guys want to meet up with DRIDE and myself, send me a PM.

ride more.
    Nov 2004

That sounds sweet. I dont know when you will be there, but I am not back in town from Texas until Friday the 30th. I could head down that day to ride over the wekend ad into the early part of that next week if you will still be there.

I have an XC/trail bike as well as my big bike. Not sure what kind of riding you and DRIDE do, but I am cool with either. Some of the other guys who may be coming down mainly have big bikes, though I think thta RMXtreem may be down for a little Goose riding on his epic.

Hopefully some of them will post soon - otherwise I will just use the telephone (what is that?). Then I will send you a PM after I talk with them.

Doc

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Blast we're there through the 30th maybe riding some the 31st but we both have to get back to work/ We're mostly looking to do SC stuff, just need to get back out. I started up this June, so I'm not a great rider yet (of course) but I want to test out my new rig and its been too long since I got on a trail. I'll wait for your PM., maybe we can just meet up and shoot the ____, get a bite, whatever. Maybe give the newb some pointers.

Happy Holidays.

Arthur

Members who have read this thread: 0