FREE BEER for Moab resident (there's a catch)- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Apr 2004

FREE BEER for Moab resident (there's a catch)

Hey all-
    First off, I full-on accept any ribbing this post brings, so save your fingers...

Me and 2 friends are coming to Moab Friday Oct 2 for a long wknd. I understand from talking to a few folks that the camping situation has changed a bit from when I was there last (10 years?) and finding a good BLM site can be a challenge late on a Friday night.

This is an *important* trip for us. Twins on the way for me, friend about to be married with kids close behing, and 3rd just had his 3rd kid. We don't get away as much as we did once. If anyone wants to secure us a sweet BLM site on Thurs night or Fri AM, we'll bring along of Oregon's finest microbrew, direct from Portland Oregon to your door.

Now, if I'm wrong and sites are easy to find, your gain - I'm glad to donate the beer!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by teleguy03
    Hey all-
    First off, I full-on accept any ribbing this post brings, so save your fingers...

Me and 2 friends are coming to Moab Friday Oct 2 for a long wknd. I understand from talking to a few folks that the camping situation has changed a bit from when I was there last (10 years?) and finding a good BLM site can be a challenge late on a Friday night.

This is an *important* trip for us. Twins on the way for me, friend about to be married with kids close behing, and 3rd just had his 3rd kid. We don't get away as much as we did once. If anyone wants to secure us a sweet BLM site on Thurs night or Fri AM, we'll bring along A KEG of Oregon's finest microbrew, direct from Portland Oregon to your door.

Now, if I'm wrong and sites are easy to find, your gain - I'm glad to donate the beer!
    Fixed it for you, ha. I noticed the quantity part was omitted so thought I would help out. Sorry I don't live there or would take you up on the offer. Mmmmmm beer.

More Chasmism
    I'll do it. That's UEA weekend (Utah Education Association Conference), which means a long weekend for Utah schools and thus a predicatbly busy Moab. Sounds like you want to be close to town. Lots of good site options.

I'll have to do it Thursday night, though, as I work from 6AM to 6PM Friday, and you'll want your site secured before things get real crazy on Friday night.

hfly

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Hfly, you 'da man. Let me know the best way to get in touch. My email is arlo.corwin (at) gmail.com. And of course, what kind of beer you want (I'd suggest Terminal Gravity IPA, myself)

Members who have read this thread: 0