Food Places in Moab- Mtbr.com
    MTBR Demi-God
    Apr 2006

Food Places in Moab

Hello!

I am hitting Moab next week, and I am still not sure of what to bring, and what not to bring.
    I have the hotel and bike reservations in place....

I was just wondering what are some nice/economical places to eat during my stay at Moab....
    Mostly looking for pizza places... but please do let me know of any place that you found good!

Thanks!

EDIT: Also, if anyone has experience with the Moab airport (CNY), please do share it, as I am flying into Moab.
    "Winners never quit. Quitters never win. But those who never win and never quit are idiots."

mtbr member
    Aug 2004

Food

For pizza, the Poplar Place on the corner of 100N and Main. Zax is a pizza buffet just down main to the south. Of course, there are Pizza Hut and Dominos, if you are slumming.

For breakfast or lunch or dinner, the Moab Diner. For coffee, the Arches bookstore or Red Rock Bakery or Mondo's. La Hacienda has passable mexican, and Miguel's has Baja style Mexican. Smitty's Golden Steak has reasonable steaks.

Bored Carp
    go to this website: http://www.moabworld.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=51

Moab World will give you the Moab Local Low-down on food.
    I only attempt to change the world in the appropriate World-Changing venues and forums.

Dec 2006
    Eddie McStiff's has decent pizza, but Poplar Place's is the best! Jailhouse Cafe for breakfast.

mtbr member
    Feb 2007

moab airport

nice very small airport. you need to arrange a pickup to get into town. the shuttle services (like coyote) will come and get you.

moab diner for breakfast is great. zak's has the all you can eat pizza/salad/soup for $12 deal. not bad...

mtbr member

Pizza?

Not impressed by Zax or any other pizza place in Moab but Mc Stiffs (Steak Mojo), Moab brewery(Burgers) and the Broken Paddle (steak) "slightly higher class" are all good for food.

Members who have read this thread: 0