Is the Flying Dog loop open yet?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Is the Flying Dog loop open yet?

The stuff at Bob's Basin is plenty dry, but is Flying dog dry yet?
    Can't keep track anymore - Giant, Santa Cruz, Pivot, Yeti, Norco, Salsa, Intense - if it rolls on dirt I like it :thumbsup:

Chumley for prez!
    Chumley and I rode it yesterday in a clockwise fashion. We actually rode what chumley calls "lower flying dog" where you turn right instead of continuing up the shady climb. We only ran into a few little mud patches on the descent and for the most part had what chumley calls "hero dirt". Don't know about the boggy section after the lower flying dog turnoff...it might still be a bit damp. There were a lot of people out, can't wait for PC to dry out.

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. welcorn
    Chumley and I rode it yesterday in a clockwise fashion. We actually rode what chumley calls "lower flying dog" where you turn right instead of continuing up the shady climb. We only ran into a few little mud patches on the descent and for the most part had what chumley calls "hero dirt". Don't know about the boggy section after the lower flying dog turnoff...it might still be a bit damp. There were a lot of people out, can't wait for PC to dry out.
    Uhhh...I believe it was refered to as LFD, not 'lower flying dog' .

Scott, a couple of guys in the parking lot before we started indicated that UFD or 'upper flying dog' for you civilians, was dry with the scattered puddle here and there-just enough to get your rims dirty.

There's a bit of a trickle running down the backside or 'Cobblestone' for you rich folk, but it's just a small trickle of water-not really mud.

Looking lazily across the valley up there I get the impression that the rest of the Park City or 'PC' for you rich locals with your fancy High School kids all addicted to cocaine and tight jeans, still has a way to go.

Members who have read this thread: 0