Draper Trail Seminar Saturday 4/28- Mtbr.com
    sugoi chairinko

Draper Trail Seminar Saturday 4/28

For all who are interested, there is a 'Trails Crew Leader Training' seminar free of charge this Saturday, April 28.

Classroom instruction is from 8am to 10am, with field instruction going from 10-2pm.

All persons interested in overseeing volunteer trail work are urged to attend.

The seminar will be held in the Draper City Council Room, Draper City Hall.

This information was passed on to me by a friend, and I thought it might be of interest to many who ride the trails above Draper.

JMH, if you could put this on the WAFTA website, that would be cool!

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    I am pretty sure it is already circulating. Steve Hall (runs the WAFTA website) has been mentioning this in his last emails. Thanks for posting the details, though.

I will be in Fruita this weekend, so I won't meet you there, but we are going to have another WAFTA get-together soon. Hopefully this time on the bike.

JMH

Quote Originally Posted by blurredboy
    For all who are interested, there is a 'Trails Crew Leader Training' seminar free of charge this Saturday, April 28.

Classroom instruction is from 8am to 10am, with field instruction going from 10-2pm.

All persons interested in overseeing volunteer trail work are urged to attend.

The seminar will be held in the Draper City Council Room, Draper City Hall.

This information was passed on to me by a friend, and I thought it might be of interest to many who ride the trails above Draper.

JMH, if you could put this on the WAFTA website, that would be cool!

sugoi chairinko
    Actually, I won't be there, either. We already had a road trip to Moab planned for this weekend. I could stay home, I guess... Looking forward to riding Porc, it's been a while. Have a good time in Fruita!

Members who have read this thread: 0