Downhill Trails in Utah- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Sep 2009

Downhill Trails in Utah

Hey I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share with me where the best downhill trails are in Utah. I have been on the draper dh, mill d, eagle mountain, and I have heard about the bountiful b but dont know where to park the shuttle car, I know where the little cottonwood canyon trail comes out at the top of the quarry trail but dont know where it starts, heard about squaw peak and i street dirt jumps but have not been there and also am planning on riding sundance and deer valley next season. Are there any other trails around here and would people be willing to let me know where to find some of these trails(understand you probably will have to pm me since some are unofficial). Thanks for your help.

Glad to Be Alive
    Avoid most of the snow.....stay at the bottom of UTAH in St George/hurricane

ride Grafton Mesa (pedally) and Flying Monkey (chunky plus 1000 foot cliff exposure)

PM Alan....great guy....he will hook you up

he is wasea04 on this site
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

gunslinger
    I ain't no DHer, but I crawled down what I think is called the bobsled a week or so back - up behind the U. Unfortunately there weren't any DH riders there at the time, but that thing is NUTS!

Takin'er easy

mtbr member
    Try Red Mountain in Vernal. You'll be surprised.

Members who have read this thread: 0