Diggin it down south!- Mtbr.com
    NOT Team Sanchez

Diggin it down south!

Furrykid, K021, Roguebuilder, Shawn, Niels, Lucy (some folks from SLC. Lucy's the first girl I've seen do this trail!), and I headed up the hill for a ride this evening, it was great weather, great riding, and great people! I took a few documentary style shots while the group was at the highest point of the ride resting up, relaxing, and chatting. Final pic is Bill in the zone, giving us the low-down, thanks again!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by wasea04; 06-10-2009 at 10:06 PM. Reason: pics
    I like bikes.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Bill couldn't possibly be telling a story there.

Team Sanchez
    What trail was that A? And, how was it?
    Team Sanchez; "Always hittin the upper lip"

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chingon
    A really good one. I was just introduced to that section in March and all I have to say is Bravo to the builders. It's now a must ride for me every time I head south. Thanks to the wondering desert gnomes for excellent work!!!!!

NOT Team Sanchez

you know it Ben.....

Quote Originally Posted by El Chingon
    I'm trying to depublicize southern utah trails as much as possible these days, think of the title of the thread and you'll figure it out, but anyhow, Monday I'll be dropping Austin off at BYU around eight, what kind of ride can we do, and are you still free?
    I like bikes.

Team Sanchez
    Ahhh yes...My bad. Great trail indeed. Kind of hard to get action shots on that stretch when you're just having too much fun. Call me Sunday sometime and we'll figure the ride thing out. We can hit Sundance, or do a shuttle up AF canyon if the weather is nice.

Edit: I just checked the weather. Sundance will probably be a bit moist, and likely closed to riding while it dries out. We can do a few runs on the Draper DH if it dries out after today. In any event plenty of good riding around here.
    Team Sanchez; "Always hittin the upper lip"

mtbr member
    Big thanks to the george/grafton boys for showing me around again.

Like the above pics show... the only thing that sucks about riding that area is the horrible scenery - (that is sarcasm for those who don't have their meters on)

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    horses don't even want to go on trails in southern utah. much better riding in any other area. most trails are grown over with brush and other invasive species. all the views are blocked by skyscrapers and vapid development. stay home and watch reruns of idol.

Members who have read this thread: 0