Dear douchebag- Mtbr.com

Thread: Dear douchebag

mtbr member
    Oct 2006

Dear douchebag

Thank you for breaking my window and stealing my I-pod at I street today. I know that having an I-pod that can be pawned for $40 is totally worth breaking my window and ruining my week, increasing my disdain for humanity and increasing the likelihood that I will go [email protected] on anyone I see looking in any window in any parking lot from now on.

Remember that dirt jumpers usually carry shovels and they can really do amazing things to the facial bones.

mtbr member
    yeah, people suck. It's why I always put mine in the center console. Don't give them a reason to break in.
    "Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?"

mtbr member
    I had someone break a window and steal the face plate off my stereo. Not the whole stereo... the ****ing face plate from my low end, 5 year old, obsolete pioneer. They also took all the CDs out of the center console and set them on the passenger seat. I guess the dude didn't like my music.

mtbr member
    I had my driver's side window busted out for some CDs at the trailhead for mt. Olympus.

Watch for broken glass in the parking lot. If there's any around you know break-ins are occurring. I noticed glass at the dirt lot for BST behind the U this spring. I left my windows open, better to lose the stereo only and not the windows too.

Your Best Friend
    Someone stole my kids Yamaha TTR-50 out of our yard last Monday. It didn't have the key and it doesn't kick start or compression start, so basically they got a 100lb paper weight. That, and my four kids are most upset. I'm with the first guy, I am much more likely to beat the crap out of anyone meandering through my yard now.

NOT Team Sanchez
    I always take my wallet in my camelback with me...............my buddies truck was broken into and his was swiped, I hate thieves.
    I like bikes.

mtbr member
    [QUOTE=wasea04]I always take my wallet in my camelback with me...............my buddies truck was broken into and his was swiped, I hate thieves.[/QUOTE

If I am there when you go OTB and knock yourself silly I will have some chips and drinks money.

Sep 2009
    Sad day. Sorry that happened. A person can't leave anything in a car these days even if it's out of sight. Just a bunch of punk kids.

BM and PQ Trail Rep
    Broken passenger window on my truck for a pair of worn jeans.

Like I would be stupid enough to leave my wallet there. Just dumb enough to leave the pants in line if sight....

A $30 pair of jeans cost me $175 in window repairs. I want to stick their privates in my rotors and spin them nice and slow....
    The world does not revolve around you but your actions impact us all!

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    Quote Originally Posted by P-townDave
    Thank you for breaking my window and stealing my I-pod at I street today. I know that having an I-pod that can be pawned for $40 is totally worth breaking my window and ruining my week, increasing my disdain for humanity and increasing the likelihood that I will go [email protected] on anyone I see looking in any window in any parking lot from now on.

Remember that dirt jumpers usually carry shovels and they can really do amazing things to the facial bones.
    Dave, you can have my first gen shuffle. I think it holds almost 100 songs!

JMH

mtbr member
    This says naughty words but I am sure you will enjoy it. This is what happens when you get caught stealing bikes.

http://gothamist.com/2009/09/08/vide...s_beatdown.php

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    That is sweet!!! That guy did deserve more than he got trying to steal a bike! The guy who owned that bike would have been out a whole lot of $!!

Fragglepuss The Chaste

She Just Smiled And Gave Me A Vegemite Sandwich, And He Said,

That was me Dave. Sorry about that.
    I had way too many Peanut M&M's without eating anything else all day. After riding from my truck 10ft up to your Honda I passed out and broke your window with my face. I guess I cut an artery pretty bad and some kid used your I-Pod headphones to create a make shift tourniquet. I don't think he knew how they worked because he just wrapped the cord around my neck and kept cranking on it while his little friend was making sure my bike was ok by jumping on it and trying to ride away.

I hope you don't mind but I loaded all your songs onto my ITunes???? Ok selection I guess, but what was with the Playlist entitled: The Peel Sessions: P-Town's Delight??
    Is that you singing I Want A New Drug by Huey Lewis & The News? Crazy. You nailed The Safety Dance song but your version of Down Under needs some work, plus you messed the words all up in some sections.

biking is fun
    someone stole an old fuel filter off my wifes truck this last spring. the dumb 15 dollar part ended up costing 800 to replace because they cut the fuel lines which then had to be custom ordered.

i thought about getting an extra one and taping it to the one on their. so next time they can just take the extra one. id gladly give them one next time.... or kick them in the face.... kind of undecided right now.

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pop_martian
    Don't give them a reason to break in.
    Best advice.

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by PC_Vern
    I left my windows open, better to lose the stereo only and not the windows too.
    I tried this, when they found I didn't leave anything of value they slashed my seats.
    Tabaguache (Lunch loop) trailhead in G.J.

mtbr member
    When I had my jeep with plastic windows I always left the doors unlocked so the plastic windows wouldn't get cut open (or you can just reach the zipper from the outside too). My buddy did the same thing but some dumb ass thief slashed the plastic window even though the doors were open.

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    Oh yeah, dave... forgot to point out... most people jumping at I Street definitely DON'T carry shovels. I'm just sayin...

But on the other hand, somebody did a great cleanup recently and picked up a lot of the energy drink bottles.

Brawndo - The Thirst Mutilator. It has what dirt craves. Not water, like from the toilet.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelbak73
    I tried this, when they found I didn't leave anything of value they slashed my seats.
    Tabaguache (Lunch loop) trailhead in G.J.
    I'd be willing to bet it was your Utah licence plate that sent them over the edge. Oops, I said "over the edge", for some reason the people in G.J. don't like that term.

NOT Team Sanchez

yeah right

[QUOTE=can't get right]
    Quote Originally Posted by wasea04
    I always take my wallet in my camelback with me...............my buddies truck was broken into and his was swiped, I hate thieves.[/QUOTE

If I am there when you go OTB and knock yourself silly I will have some chips and drinks money.
    More like enough for a local call, I'm a poor college kid
    I like bikes.

dedicated beater
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shrubeck
    I had someone break a window and steal the face plate off my stereo. Not the whole stereo... the ****ing face plate from my low end, 5 year old, obsolete pioneer. They also took all the CDs out of the center console and set them on the passenger seat. I guess the dude didn't like my music.
    Same exact thing happened to me when I first moved to SLC. Then, a year later, someone else decided to take the whole thing, wires included. Now I have a gaping hole where the radio should be.

Members who have read this thread: 0