Crest to mill D this a.m.!(7/27)- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Sep 2004

Crest to mill D this a.m.!(7/27)

Anyone up to shuttle it? anyone? Bueller? Today is a bike powder day,must ride.pm me or post , i'll check back!
    It puts the lotion in the basket or it gets the hose!

Fartographer
    Bike powder day

Never heard that. But it's good. It rained enough that I'm sure it will be great later today. Might even be better once it's dried out a bit.
    Back of the camera, back of the pack.

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    The three of us (me, myself, and I) had a great ride. Avoided the few puddles (rut prevention) and grip like pit bull on a small child! It'l be good later fo' sho'. Send IT!
    It puts the lotion in the basket or it gets the hose!

2 wheel drifter
    I'll be rippin it in about an hour. Can't wait to rail the sh*t out of the corners. Think I'll have to sport the bear (hiker) bell for this one.

mtbr member
    Rode it tonight - great tacky conditions! Wish there was an easier way to do laps on that trail. Then again, there's enough traffic up there as it is.

Good times for sure.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by utsnowgirl
    Rode it tonight - great tacky conditions! Wish there was an easier way to do laps on that trail. Then again, there's enough traffic up there as it is.

Good times for sure.
    Good to see the AirMed chopper wasn't coming for your group, we saw your truck up at the top. Me, JMH, Chuky, and Photo-John had a blast riding it this evening...the dirt was AWESOME. Too bad me and JMH flatted in the exact same places we both flatted last time we rode the trail together...
    It's just frustrating sometimes being an Athena...

Fartographer
    It was awesome. I was thinking it should be done again immediately because it was so tacky it should last through today. I wanna go back up late this afternoon but need a partner in crime. Anyone game? I wanna take more pictures!
    Back of the camera, back of the pack.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bleu
    Good to see the AirMed chopper wasn't coming for your group, we saw your truck up at the top.
    Nope - no AirMed for our group - Was that a biking accident, or another search and rescue operation?

You must have seen Connie's husband's truck - we met up with them right before the spine, and finished Mill D with them.

I think we saw your group in the parking lot as we were heading up. Glad ya had a good time!

mtbr member
    I rode that the week before at night and it was so dusty that my light was making me snow blind. The dirt was so dry that it looked white. I'd close my eyes and still see the white spot of the light burned into my retinas. Good to hear the rain knocked down the dust.
    Can't keep track anymore - Giant, Santa Cruz, Pivot, Yeti, Norco, Salsa, Intense - if it rolls on dirt I like it :thumbsup:

mtbr member
    Rode it again tonight - once again, the rain is working it's magic on the crest trail.

Good times for sure.

Members who have read this thread: 0