Corner Canyon- Mtbr.com

Thread: Corner Canyon

mtbr member
    Oct 2005

Corner Canyon

Anybody ride CC today? Just wondering what the trails are like--specifically Clarks, Jacobs, Ghost Falls, Canyon Hollow?
    Thanks

mtbr member
    Oct 2005

Good for another day

Cyn Hollow-Brocks-Jacobs-Ghost Falls perfect today. Get it tomorrow or forget it till 2011!

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Posting up a Thread and then having absolutely no one respond is the e-equivalent of throwing yourself a Birthday party, paying for all the balloons, drink and pizza and then still not having anyone show up.

Happens to me all the time, even at other's B-day parties.

Then you go and respond to your own thread to bump up the count to gain some interest.

Kind of like being held up outside a divey night club playing tacky '90's music with the lone, slightly obese and over-tanned couger sitting at the bar. Just so it looks like a lot of people are trying to get in when in fact it's just Mrs. Humperdink Fangboner rifling through her widow's inheritance waiting for you to pay your $3 to get in so she can dig her Press On nails into your soft thigh and throw you around underneith her satin leopard print sheets after you've had one too many White Russians.

That too happens to me all the time.

Anyway, here's a piece of banana berry pie to take the edge off. Merry Christmas and all that and tell Mrs. Fangboner I said hi.

Chumley for prez!
    Quote Originally Posted by slcrockymountainrider
    Posting up a Thread and then having absolutely no one respond is the e-equivalent of throwing yourself a Birthday party, paying for all the balloons, drink and pizza and then still not having anyone show up.

Happens to me all the time, even at other's B-day parties.

Then you go and respond to your own thread to bump up the count to gain some interest.

Kind of like being held up outside a divey night club playing tacky '90's music with the lone, slightly obese and over-tanned couger sitting at the bar. Just so it looks like a lot of people are trying to get in when in fact it's just Mrs. Humperdink Fangboner rifling through her widow's inheritance waiting for you to pay your $3 to get in so she can dig her Press On nails into your soft thigh and throw you around underneith her satin leopard print sheets after you've had one too many White Russians.

That too happens to me all the time.
    classic SLCRMR right there.......where do you come up with this stuff? I think you need a blog....and then pay some people to read it. Maybe you can visit all the dive bars in SLC ad write about it? Include photos of the "regulars" and their life stories?

Fragglepuss The Chaste

Keep it in your pants.

Quote Originally Posted by mr. welcorn
    classic SLCRMR right there.......where do you come up with this stuff? I think you need a blog....and then pay some people to read it. Maybe you can visit all the dive bars in SLC ad write about it? Include photos of the "regulars" and their life stories?
    Guy can we keep it serious and on track here?

Seriously, this is a mountain biking forum not a place for you to rant about dive bars and 'regulars' .

Anyone catch the Sex in the City rerun the other night?

Members who have read this thread: 0