Coming to Park City in July- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Feb 2006

Coming to Park City in July

Can anyone recomend some good rides close to town or guide me to a good resource? I'm an advanced XC / All Mountain rider?
    Thanks !

Dr. Pepper drinker
    Quote Originally Posted by dmannx
    Can anyone recomend some good rides close to town or guide me to a good resource? I'm an advanced XC / All Mountain rider?
    Thanks !
    www.utahmountainbiking.com is worth a look, good trail descriptions and maps organized by region
    Sipping the Knolly Whisquillappa

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    July is a big month... what part of July?

Tuesday night JANS rides are hot stuff, 6PM from JANS. Otherwise, most of Utah is riding XC in Park City that time of year to avoid the heat. Post up right before you visit and you will be able to hook up for sure.

JMH

Lev
    You Guys Riding?
    Hey all. I'm actually heading to Park City this weekend for some vacation action and interviewing in SLC next week. I'm thinking about bringing the shoes and pedals so I can possibly do a bike rental. Anyone know what's up with the rental situation out there? I would love to get a good ride in on Sun. Thanks!

DL

mtbr member
    There are lots of places to rent bikes, both in SLC and Park City - no problem there. Conditions have been good, though it's currently raining/snowing.

Oct 2005
    Try White Pine Touring. They do a lot of group rides. It has been a while since I rode with them, but I am sure they are still awesome. They break what is usually a very large group into categories so everyone has a good time. There are lots of great trails that start right at the top of the main street. No need to drive. You will have a great time.

LCD
    mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    The Jans and White Pine rides are good if they fit your schedule. If not there is actually a pretty good local trail map available at any of the shops and many other places (like Charbucks).

Members who have read this thread: 0