Co-Ed Bikeskills Clinics in PC -- Ooohlala!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Co-Ed Bikeskills Clinics in PC -- Ooohlala!

A'ight, by popular demand, I'm letting boys in on the fun for two Bikeskills clinics in Park City September 12 and 13. The September 12 clinic is a beginner/intermediate skills clinic, and the September 13 clinic is an advanced skills clinic with a focus on descending.

Both clinics take place at Glenwild in PC and run from 9-1pm. For more info, PM me, email me at [email protected], or check out the descrip at Bikeskills.com.

Space is very limited, so contact me ASAP if you want in!
    Visit FreerideFoundation.com to find women's downhill and freeride clothing and gear.

NOT Team Sanchez
    I'd totally do it, BUT if I don't like the idea of having to climb a ton for a lesson in advanced descending (plus I'm awesome thus making me unteachable )..............DV! DV! DV! Hold the descending clinic at DV and you'll have a lot more interest for sure.

Oh, and I really like the idea of it being co-ed, nothing's hotter than a girl who can throw down!!!!
    I like bikes.

mtbr member
    Haha, yeah. DV would be sweet for a true downhill clinic. It's really difficult to get things rolling with resorts. It may be something that happens in the future, though.

Keep in mind that this is an "advanced skills clinic with a focus on descending." The idea is that you gain the skills on easier terrain and then apply those skills as you increase the difficulty of the terrain you're riding. This clinic is designed for all-mountain-style trail riders, who want to gain confidence and skill on their trail bikes. Hence the need to be able to competently climb to the Bob's Basin trails.

If you want to learn how to drop off of or jump over stuff on your DH bike, that's a different clinic. If you want to learn how to corner, brake, and balance properly (and therefore ride more quickly), take my clinic on the 13th. It'll apply to your DH bike too!

Oh, wait, you said you're unteachable. Never mind
    Visit FreerideFoundation.com to find women's downhill and freeride clothing and gear.

Members who have read this thread: 0