Closest ride to South Jordan- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Closest ride to South Jordan

Hey all,

sorry of I'm repeating old questions, but I'm heading up to the area this weekend from AZ and am looking for a good trail close by. Any help is MUCH appreciated. Can't wait to get on a Utah trail.

sugoi chairinko
    I live in So Jo, and I usually try to go over to corner canyon and ride some of that stuff, it's only 15-20 minutes away. Yellow Fork is also fairly close, but traffic getting there is nasty in the afternoon, it can take 30 minutes or more to get up there. Depending on your proximity to the I-15, Glenwild in Park City is reasonably close (I'm just a couple of minutes from the freeway), I can be there in 35 min. It just depends on how much time you've got. My first pick would be something up in Park City/ Deer Valley, or even Millcreek Canyon, but if time is an issue, look to the rides I mentioned first. Regardless of where you go, hit up utahmountainbiking.com first to get the skinny on any trail around, it's really comprehensive. Oh, and be warned, after riding up here, you may not want to go back to Az!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Thanks

Thanks a ton. Sounds like a great trail and I'm afraid you're right. I think I'm going to like it there.

T

Members who have read this thread: 0