click here: freedomrocker, Johnny Utah, thetriangle,Doc,D'oh..- Mtbr.com
    SXtreem now

click here: freedomrocker, Johnny Utah, thetriangle,Doc,D'oh..

F'ing Queers! your all slaves. Especially Johnny Utah, your a follower. your new black shocks are gay looking, paint them purple. freedomrocker thinks he "rocks" now that he rides a real bike, you still cant huck for shiz. thetriangle, well theres not much to say for you, you dont even ride bikes, you poser! Doc, you only wish you rode a Specialized. and D'oh, your just a screamn' downhiller!

Feb 2005
    what teh fuuuu! yo biiiitch, i just huck like i [email protected]%k. sloppy but hardcore! (dank, pg. 242)

SXtreem now
    Quote Originally Posted by freedomrocker
    what teh fuuuu! yo biiiitch, i just huck like i [email protected]%k. sloppy but hardcore! (dank, pg. 242)
    WORD!

Sep 2005
    Firtst off what is RMXtreem. Go to a real college and learn to spell or figure something out that even makes sense retard. What kind of bike do you ride??????? Sounds like your panties are in a bunch........ whats wrong......really what is wrong....... youve been *****in none stop for the last two weeks???????? Probable cause you know freedomrocker got a real bike and you know you dont stand a chance! I swear you should quit humping Beavis that would help.

Oct 2005
    Sorry guys. I'm with RMsuperXtreeeeeeeeemXXX on this one. Have you seen that dude HUCK?!?!?! He's got mad tight hucks bra! Foo' be bustin' it--and he doesn't even ride a specialized...I gon't get it... I think he's like that one guy from that one movie Real Genious...you know the guy from the saint... RMXsuperXtreeeeeeemXXX is a freakin' genious dude! Screw bearcloth (that one's for you johnny...) and all those other posers...this guy could stomp them all!

I'm thinking I'm going to have to change my screen name or whatever to poser...

Sep 2005
    "No rebutle, that was perfect." -Ragin Cajun

Feb 2005
    i just blacked out too. what just happened?

Oct 2005
    Special agent Utah! This is not some job, flipping burgers at the local drive-in! Yes! - your surf board bothers me! Yes! - your approach to this whole damn case bothers me! And yes! - YOU BOTHER ME! And Pappas! Oh, for the love of *****. How the hell did I even let you talk me into this whole bone-headed idea to begin with

Sep 2005
    Wheres Brody?

Oct 2005
    Dammit. First off you quarterback punk: it's not Brody, it's Bodhi (short for Bodhisattva, which in the Buddhist religion means an enlightened being who, out of compassion, forgoes nirvana in order to save others). And second, some one already has it registered on here. Gay. I even tried Bodhisattva and some one had it registered already too.

ride more.
    Nov 2004
    try bod*hitty - it means i suck and the reason that i am "waiting" for my bike to arrive is simply an excuse so that no one will see that i cannot ride.

p.s. - ride turner.

i think that Park City is done for the year. it snowed.

shaved yeti
    Quote Originally Posted by drboudreaux
    try bod*hitty - it means i suck and the reason that i am "waiting" for my bike to arrive is simply an excuse so that no one will see that i cannot ride.

p.s. - ride turner.

i think that Park City is done for the year. it snowed.
    Time to bring all that angst to St. G, doc!

Members who have read this thread: 0