City Creek Report- Mtbr.com
    Fartographer

City Creek Report

Rode it in the rain this evening - City Creek to Bobsled. It was sweet. Dusty and sweaty at the start and perfect on Bobsled. The rain started to come as we climbed the second bench, above the I Street jumps. By the time we got to Bobsled, all the dust was gone. On the top, tight part of Bobsled, my bike made no noise and I couldn't slide the tires even if I wanted to. On the main part of Bobsled, I think I went faster than I've ever gone. Traction was endless.

Later on, I had to take some calcium supplements.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Back of the camera, back of the pack.

Bored Carp
    yeah, we rode this morning. Shoreline is perfect right now.
    I only attempt to change the world in the appropriate World-Changing venues and forums.

Dr. Pepper drinker
    Quote Originally Posted by Photo-John
    Rode it in the rain this evening - City Creek to Bobsled. It was sweet. Dusty and sweaty at the start and perfect on Bobsled. The rain started to come as we climbed the second bench, above the I Street jumps. By the time we got to Bobsled, all the dust was gone. On the top, tight part of Bobsled, my bike made no noise and I couldn't slide the tires even if I wanted to. On the main part of Bobsled, I think I went faster than I've ever gone. Traction was endless.

Later on, I had to take some calcium supplements.
    Man, I'd given up on Bobsled for the past couple months, too hot and figured the amount of dust built up would rival a good powder day at Snowbird. Good to know the rain helped it out that much, maybe I'll have to check it out soon. Think that's the fewest people I've ever seen at Iceberg, only a couple blocks from mi casa, they do indeed have some great calcium there.
    Sipping the Knolly Whisquillappa

Members who have read this thread: 0