Chile Pepper Bike Shop- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Dec 2005

Chile Pepper Bike Shop

Just back from an excellent Moab bike trip. Our group of four flew into SLC then drove down to Moab, we all rented bikes rather than bring our own. Great chance to test drive new bikes.

After browsing the bike shops in Moab for rentals, our group settled on Chile Pepper Bikes for our rentals. This was partly due to certain bikes they carried and partly due to the large selection of bikes to choose from.

The rental bikes were current year model bikes and quite nicely setup. We ended up having a couple of hardware issues with the bikes, no fault at all on Chile's part, but never the less, we were well taken card of by Chile Pepper.

So here is a big shout out to all the folks at Chile Pepper :for:

• Setting us up with some very fine bikes
    • taking care of us when a couple of problems arose
    • for their knowledge of trails and ensuring we were on the right track

Cheers

PS: Still digesting the excellent trails we rode. Hopefully I will be able to get back to Moab on a yearly basis perhaps even bring the kids along and show them something totally wild.

Mojo0115
    Nov 2004
    Chile Pepper is the shop I think is the best in Moab as well.

Great people, have good gear to browse/buy and they support more aggressive riding styles (it was great to be able to try on a POC Cortex Helmet and see how it fits). They also make a good cup of coffee.

dead weight
    Dec 2003
    Agree! Chile Pepper rules. I've never been disappointed with them after numerous visits.
    A bunch of my ride pics: http://uberfarm.com/mnf

Ride and Smile
    Almost all the bike shops in Moab are good. But Chili Pepper does rock! They go the extra mile consistently. And they are fun people.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    +1 for Chili Pepper as well Great info for trails and such as well as coffee!
    phil shep

COMM|T OR EAT SH|T

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    chile pepper is a great shop the only one i go to in moab, also according to transition bikes website Chile Pepper is an authorized dealer, anyone know if the have any at the shop or they just can get them?

mtbr member
    took a shuttle from chili pepper up to hazard.
    very professional and friendly.
    went to the other shops in town, they seemed okay too.but we spent most time at chile pepper

Members who have read this thread: 0