Bunker Creek Exits?- Mtbr.com
    pants on head retarded

Bunker Creek Exits?

Does anybody know if there is a trail or doubletrack that follows the western edge of Blue Spring Valley at the end of the Bunker Creek ride at Brian Head? I'm trying to put together a ride from Brian Head down to Mammoth Creek that avoids as much of the highway as possible. Riding today and looking at my maps I can't see any roads that interconnect across the valley. All sorts of dirt roads at the north, west, and east corners but nothing in the middle!

I'd rather be biking...
    There is no singletrack that im aware of to mammoth creek. However you can at the end of ur ride off bunker creek when it reaches highway 143. Turn right and head about 1.5 miles and turn left on birch springs knoll road. after about a mile turn right on lake hollow road which spits you out just above mommoth creek on mammoth creek road.

Other ideas also...

marathon trail to navajo lake then navajo lake to vrrt trail heading east over to cascade falls then to duck creek, take highway couple miles too mammoth road.

pants on head retarded
    Ah-- doesn't need to be singletrack, just needs to not be the highway

I didn't know Birch Springs had a route to Mammoth road, I'll look into that, thanks!

Members who have read this thread: 0