Brian head still ridable ??- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2005

Brian head still ridable ??

We're looking to get out of the cool weather and I always wanted to try out Brian heads shuttle runs. We've ridden around Hurricane and Thunder Mtn, so we'd to try some new trails. Daytime temps look good. So what is the Mtn looking like these days??

Archie

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Not sure what the trails look like as far as snow or not but keep in mind that Brianhead's altitude is around 10,000 ft. My wife and I were up there almost 2 months ago and the temps then were mid 50's during the day at best. Further south may be a better option for warmth. Gooseberry mesa near Hurricane is a fun/full day ride. Hope that helps. I could use a bit o warmth myself.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    I would think all the peak goods would have snow. I rode Thunder Mnt. near Red Canyon on Sun 11/8 and there were only a few minor greasy spots but that is much lower elev. than most of Brian Head. Everything in Zion and St George is the stuff to hit these days...

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Yeah we would probably will hit that too. Just wanted to see if I could still get into some elevation riding in as well.

mtbr member
    Jan 2005

I'd rather be biking...

Members who have read this thread: 0