Bobsled Shuttle Today April 29th, 4pm- Mtbr.com
    Fragglepuss The Chaste

Bobsled Shuttle Today April 29th, 4pm

The snow is supposed to taper off here in a bit and should provide enough time to let the Bobsled air out. Trail should be super tack with a slight bit of muffin on top. Hoping it's going to be glaze free but bring a hairnet just incase.

We have a couple spots left on the Red Dragon. So far I have confirms from Charlie, Linus, Lucy, Woodstock, Franklin, Pig-Pen and Schroeder. Patty, Marcie and Rerun van Pelt are 50%. Shermy is a mild maybe. Still waiting to hear back from Peggy Jean, The Great Pumpkin, Snoopy and the Red Barron.

Hit me up here if you're down.

Gonna be sick!

mtbr member
    I would be down for a show on this trail sometime. During the week, I usually work in Bountiful until about 5 M-F, but can play anytime on the weekends. Is there a better place to ride from to connect to this trail?

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    Shermy pulled through for a night run on the sled. Perfect timing as the hail had just let up and the trail was FAST! Didn't see you out there SLC?

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    Quote Originally Posted by tmeyer
    Didn't see you out there SLC?
    No doubt, I am starting to think all these posts are TROLLS. After only one run I spent two hours in the ER at LDS in the Frostbite Unit.

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Quote Originally Posted by tmeyer
    Shermy pulled through for a night run on the sled. Perfect timing as the hail had just let up and the trail was FAST! Didn't see you out there SLC?
    Sorry tmeyer.

Seems the Red Dragon ran out of blinker fluid so we all went mountain boarding over at I-Street. Should have sent out a memo through 'the network.' My bad. Missed you at the Carmichael Humdinger Training Class though. Little sore now as it was the first course, but I should be good to go later this weekend.

Members who have read this thread: 0