BLM campsites- Mtbr.com

Thread: BLM campsites

mtbr member

BLM campsites

Does anyone no how fast these fill up on the weekdays? Interested on the ones by the river at the end of porq. Thanks.
    SHITBIRD

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Living in Castle Valley I drive by these BLM camps frequently, and during the popular times they appear full. They have group sites that can be reserved ahead of time so you know you got a place to bed down. Rates are very reasonable for the group sites, $2.50 per person per night. So say the group site was rated 10 people, you would have to pay at least $25.00 per night. They have a website, and I think it's www.blm.gov/ut/st/en/fo/moab.html. BLM phone for Moab is 435 259-2100.

Then there is always having someone like me that could snag a camp for you prior to your arrival. Let me know if that interests you. Best to contact me by email or phone as I don't frequently lurk about this site.

Craig
    [email protected]
    435 259-2374

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cstuttle
    Living in Castle Valley I drive by these BLM camps frequently, and during the popular times they appear full. They have group sites that can be reserved ahead of time so you know you got a place to bed down. Rates are very reasonable for the group sites, $2.50 per person per night. So say the group site was rated 10 people, you would have to pay at least $25.00 per night. They have a website, and I think it's www.blm.gov/ut/st/en/fo/moab.html. BLM phone for Moab is 435 259-2100.

Then there is always having someone like me that could snag a camp for you prior to your arrival. Let me know if that interests you. Best to contact me by email or phone as I don't frequently lurk about this site.

Craig
    [email protected]
    435 259-2374
    Craig:

Thanks for offering to help helimech out with the campsite. He is a buddie and would be fun to ride with. Say hi to Sharon for me.

TD

mtbr member
    Thanks TD for the help Homie. Looking FWD to another awesome moab trip. I emailed craig this AM. Thanks.
    SHITBIRD

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by traildoc
    Craig:

Thanks for offering to help helimech out with the campsite. He is a buddie and would be fun to ride with. Say hi to Sharon for me.

TD
    Glad to do it and likewise, say hi to Janet.

Are we going to see you this fall?

Members who have read this thread: 0