Bike trip mid April- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2008

Bike trip mid April

**EDIT** found some info on other post similar to my question, plus the utahmountaining.com site.

I'll be heading away from the rain, wind and colder temps from Vancouver, BC and flying into Vegas, then zipping out of town towards St. George/Hurricane and beyond.

I've been to Moab a couple times and love it, but was wanting to get some input on trails that are in this area of St. George, Hurricane, Gooseberry etc. Any suggestions? Interested in xc type of riding similar to what is offered in Moab as far as difficulty and terrain..to give you an idea, one of my favorite trails in Moab are Sovereign, Amasa back, Slick Rock..

I should also mention that our skill level is intermediate to advance. We're a fit bunch that have no issues with being on a bike for 4-5hrs and used to riding trails that are rooty and steep with long climbs, so fairly technical. I'm not saying we're looking for the same, but after more of the fast single track type of trails and we're not afraid to do some climbing.

Also, does anyone know where I can store a bike box for a couple weeks. Don't really want to lug it around for 2wks. Not sure if the Car rental co. will allow me to store it there.

Thanks for your input
    Last edited by kwalam; 03-10-2011 at 11:13 PM.

I'd rather be biking...
    Do a simple search in the utah forum, there are several other threads currently going on with same questions.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=688129

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=690140

also:
    Utahmountainbiking.com

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Thanks..i did find other post and the website, but forgot to edit/delete my post..

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    If ya still looking for a place to store your bike box, I have room in my garage here in Stg. Just depends on the dates, as I might be in/out during April. PM me if you're interested. Have a fun visit.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    PM sent

Members who have read this thread: 0