big thanks and a question- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

big thanks and a question

We were down in Moab last weekend. One of the standard rides has been LPS and porc. This year we started up at Hazard. It was quite apparent that there has been much time work and love put into the Hazard trail. As an outsider I just wanted to take the time to say thanks to all of you who had a part in this.THAKNKS!!!! I think this may have been the single most fun I have had on my bike ever.

Now for my question. We did about 21 miles on this shuttle. How many more miles does burro pass add and what is the ride liketype of trail, elevation, etc.)? Thanks again

swede
    I just don't understand my wife....she thinks its nuts to ride when the temperature is in the 20's....go figure

Burro doesn't add that many miles, but a good climb at elevation slows things down. At least a couple hours extra ride time, I would think.

The descent off Burro is loamy soil, steep and tight switchbacks, roots and a few creek crossings. Technical and fun as h$$$. You get a few miles of less tech singletrack through the aspens before you hit the Warner Lake road.

Snowed in for this year.

Members who have read this thread: 0