Baby Steps- Mtbr.com

Thread: Baby Steps

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Baby Steps

Just saw a story about a "new" trail off Klondike Bluffs Rd. called "Baby Steps". Anybody ridden this? Is it like Sovereign, or if different, in what way? Thanks.
    Last edited by xcguy; 04-11-2006 at 10:24 AM.

mtbr member

Baby Steps

Quote Originally Posted by xcguy
    Just saw a story about a "new" trail off Klondike Bluffs Rd. called "Baby Steps". Anybody ridden this? Is like Sovereign, or if different, in what way? Thanks.
    I happened upon it by chance in December. More XC singletrack, smoother than Soveriegn. What I found wasn't very long but it was sweet.
    Formerly Travis Bickle

Team Robot. "modulation is code for “I suck at brake control.” Here’s a free tip: get better."

mtbr member
    Single track on BS kicks @ss!!! Rode it for the first time last Saturday..Took the long way around Klondike Bluffs. The first part of the single track is very surreal lined with burnt stumps that look as though they should be on fire for some type of tribal ceremony, then it's all downhill to the road. I don't think God could have laid out a better line back to the road. Simply killer!

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

left or right or left then right or...did you have a map?

I started BS from the bottom--left off of Klondike Bluffs trail, then right at the sign, then...well, I tried to follow the singletrack but kept coming to trail junctions that were unmarked. Rather than get lost I turned around after about 4 miles and vowed to return with a map. In October.

Members who have read this thread: 0