Anyone ride the Canyons?- Mtbr.com
    Lev
    You Guys Riding?

Anyone ride the Canyons?

Ya, there are probably better forums for approaching skiing matters, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. I'm looking for people to ride with. Still kind of new to the area, but I like to ski hard and I figured there are a few mt bikers who like to do the same with their spare time in the winter I'd be happy to carpool with folks from SLC, or just meet up for some runs. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks

DL

Dr. Pepper drinker
    Quote Originally Posted by Lev
    Ya, there are probably better forums for approaching skiing matters, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. I'm looking for people to ride with. Still kind of new to the area, but I like to ski hard and I figured there are a few mt bikers who like to do the same with their spare time in the winter I'd be happy to carpool with folks from SLC, or just meet up for some runs. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks

DL
    All the cool kids go to Snowbird.

Ha, just kidding, hopefully I'll be able to make some trips up with you this season.
    Sipping the Knolly Whisquillappa

Lev
    You Guys Riding?
    Quote Originally Posted by catch22
    All the cool kids go to Snowbird.

Ha, just kidding, hopefully I'll be able to make some trips up with you this season.

Ahhhh mannn!!! Now I'll never be one of the cool kids!

And yes, you will definitely be coming up to check out this fresh, new, hip, and cool ski destination called the Canyons.

And of course I'll be ripping the SB this winter as well

Members who have read this thread: 0