Isisrider

Anyone in Moab this weekend?

I will be in Moab this weekend with the family, for UEA, and will be sneaking away to do a few rides by myself. I was wondering if anyone wanted to hook up a do a couple of rides.
    I was just in Moab a few weeks ago with the "guys" and now its family time, but I will get a few rides in anyway, after I take them on a few family rides.

thanks,
    Isisrider

The Sentinel

I'll be there!

I'm meeting some old friends who are flying in from Wisconsin. I'll be down there sometime Friday afternoon. We'll be riding Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. The plan right now is to ride Gemini Bridges on Saturday morning, and possibly Sovreign that evening, Slickrock on Sunday, and Porcupine on Monday, but that could change. If you're interested, PM me, and I'll give you my cell number, and we can make contact down there. We live so close to each other, it's about time we rode!

Quote Originally Posted by ricochet
    I will be in Moab this weekend with the family, for UEA, and will be sneaking away to do a few rides by myself. I was wondering if anyone wanted to hook up a do a couple of rides.
    I was just in Moab a few weeks ago with the "guys" and now its family time, but I will get a few rides in anyway, after I take them on a few family rides.

thanks,
    Sworn to avenge, condemned to hell

Members who have read this thread: 0