Anyone Going to Crankworx Colorado?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Anyone Going to Crankworx Colorado?

Wondering if anyone's going out to Crankworx Colorado or if they've done any downhill at either Winterpark or Keystone. Probably heading out there next weekend and want to ride the best stuff while there. Be great to hook up with fellow travellers.

mtbr member
    i would like to go, but $$$$ = too tight.. i have heard that the riding up at winterpark and keystone is getting goooood.

Err
    Calm like a bomb
    I hear that Keystone is a blast. I'd really like to make it over there soon.

mtbr member
    I'm heading out there this weekend for a week of riding. Not exactly sure where we are going to ride yet, I'm hooking up with some riders from Florida who have a place in Vail. Doing Vail and Keystone for sure, was trying to decide if Winter Park was worth the drive. I stopped in at Go-ride and they told me Sol Vista was really good for lift accessed riding also.

mtbr member
    If you're that close then you'd be crazy to miss Crankworks. All the big names will be out there for the slopestyle competition. If it's even close to Whistlers Crankworks then it'll be quite the event!!

Members who have read this thread: 0