Alpine Utards- Mtbr.com

Thread: Alpine Utards

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton

Alpine Utards

Thrills and chills in AMERICAN Fork as hundreds took to the trail to celebrate "Forum 81" day. That's right, it was 148 years ago this Sunday that the Utah MTBR forum was created in secret against the admonitions of then-president Abraham Lincoln. Today we celebrated the spirit of those intrepid visionaries with a visit to the birthplace of Forum 81, where during a tire change at the top of Tibble Fork, the great great grandfather of SLCRMR came up with the idea, thus foreshadowing computers and Al Gore's later invention of the Internet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alpine Utards-af_1.jpg  

Alpine Utards-af_2.jpg  

Alpine Utards-af_3.jpg  

Alpine Utards-af_4.jpg  

Alpine Utards-af_5.jpg  

Chumley for prez!
    That was pretty "all mountain".

Homer's problem child
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. welcorn
    That was pretty "all mountain".
    Meh... I thought it was "more-mountain"...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alpine Utards-af_4_1.jpg  

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro....

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Biking's hard.
    Thanks for not photoging me walking cautiously through all the rocky sections. Geez, I thought we got rid of all the rocks on trails here.
    And really, thanks for the tire wash at the top of Tibble Fjork. I was really concerned about tractjion with all the dust on my rubber.

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    Quote Originally Posted by slcrockymountainrider
    Biking's hard.
    Thanks for not photoging me walking cautiously through all the rocky sections. Geez, I thought we got rid of all the rocks on trails here.
    And really, thanks for the tire wash at the top of Tibble Fjork. I was really concerned about tractjion with all the dust on my rubber.
    Well, with the advent of 29ers I think you can expect to see a lot more trail sanitization, so get some while you can.

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Quote Originally Posted by JMH
    Well, with the advent of 29ers I think you can expect to see a lot more trail sanitization, so get some while you can.
    I just read on Utardbikerumor.com/29ersluuts that mr. welcorn will be joining 'the revolution' very soon. I'll give the uber custom TwentyMcNiner wheelset I built up myself by hand (and by 'hand' I mean child labor), exactly one run down Billy Bob's Sled/Creek Gap Jump, before those things fold like warm pita at El Chubs post ride and he's back on the Iron Donkey bashing into rocks, squirrels and toy dogs littering the Alpine trail system.

Chumley for prez!
    Quote Originally Posted by slcrockymountainrider
    I just read on Utardbikerumor.com/29ersluuts that mr. welcorn will be joining 'the revolution' very soon.
    The rumors are false....My girlfriend is joining the revolution, I am simply going to take the bike for occasional test rides to ensure it is safe for her to ride. I am afraid that I may fall in love with a 29er, then "the dayglow Lead Donkey" will become jealous and spontaneously burst into flames.

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    The rumors are false....My girlfriend is joining the revolution, I am simply going to take the bike for occasional test rides to ensure it is safe for her to ride. I am afraid that I may fall in love with a 29er, then "the dayglow Lead Donkey" will become jealous and spontaneously burst into flames.
    I doubt the donkey is capable of something that frightful. She seems like a mild mannered beast.

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    The rumors are misconstrued....I am joining the McRevolution vicariously through my girlfriend by taking the bike for daily test rides to ensure it is janky for her to ride and that the Freeride component spec I'm building it up with will be heavy enough to discourage her from wanting to ride it ever. I am afraid that I may fall in love with a a polygamous/a fat chick/a line cook at Wendy's , then "the dayglow abortion colored bike I'm riding" will become jealous and spontaneously burst into flames.
    As your editor I took it through the final revisions and now it's safe for publishing and distribution.

Members who have read this thread: 0