59 degrees- Mtbr.com

Thread: 59 degrees

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

59 degrees

I parked at Mill D in Big Cotton today and pedaled up the road, up puke hill, up those other annoying hills after puke hill, and went down the crest to Desolation Lake. I rode back down toward Dog lake, and then down mill D. I zipped up my jersey cause I was cold and wished for a jacket for what seemed like the first time in 2007. When I got back to my car the Temp in the dash said 59 degrees. That was at about 8:45 pm. Also I did not see one other person ,sweet. So where were all of you? The first time I have had a cool ride in months and I could not believe how vacant the trail was. Anyway I had a great time and was way stoked to see the 50's.
    Visiting St george/Hurricane? Stay at my vacation rental. Discounts for MTB's

http://www.vrbo.com/392904

PM me

mtbr member

Sounds like a good ride.

All my rides are like that. Of course I live out in Eastern Nevada and ride at 6:00 am. Empty trails and temps usually in the 50s.
    I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth...
    Isaiah 58:14

www.stuckinthespokes.com

The Tyranical Teabagger
    I did a 40 mile ride from Jeremy Ranch to Spiro to Mid-Mountain back to Pinebrook....saw one person and two elk....awesome.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

It was the first time I had ridden in under 80

for a long time. I ride in the evenings and it has been 95+ when I start for months. So I was pretty stoked to be thinking about jackets.
    Visiting St george/Hurricane? Stay at my vacation rental. Discounts for MTB's

http://www.vrbo.com/392904

PM me

Members who have read this thread: 0