(2) SS guys on Clark's this morning...- Mtbr.com
    gunslinger

(2) SS guys on Clark's this morning...

Identify yourselves:

(1) dude w/ a MTBR jersey (so I know you contribute here) and the other wearing an Adobe jersey.

Must have been an SS day - saw several.

I was the guy that passed by @ on the BST/Clark's intersect (on the bridge) then you two came by me a bit later up Clark's.

Beautiful morning. I ran Clark's round-trip (3) times from the horse park; first run w/ lights, second & third w/o (the time I saw you guys). I'm thrashed now.

Waiting for Godot
    why?
    Out riding, leave a message

banned
    You know Fred Sanford could not see unless he dug through his glasses drawer!

gunslinger
    Quote Originally Posted by motobutane
    You know Fred Sanford could not see unless he dug through his glasses drawer!
    I could sit and watch that stuf all day.

mtbr member

I'll fess up

I was in the mtbr jersey and my buddy was in the adobe kit. Ya, great morning. We rode up Canyon Hollow/Brocks/Jacob's, then down Ghost and over to the bottom of Clarks and started climbing that when my buddies chain broke at the bridge. Were you the guy riding solo on a squishy bike? Fixed the chain and kept going.....

gunslinger
    Quote Originally Posted by qtip
    I was in the mtbr jersey and my buddy was in the adobe kit. Ya, great morning. We rode up Canyon Hollow/Brocks/Jacob's, then down Ghost and over to the bottom of Clarks and started climbing that when my buddies chain broke at the bridge. Were you the guy riding solo on a squishy bike? Fixed the chain and kept going.....
    You guys were stopped on/by the bridge w/ a few chaps behind you (all stopped). I came by when you all were stopped @ the bridge. You and your buddy passed me (you first) a couple hundred yards up. I was the first guy you passed after the bridge. As I remember, there were 2-3 more guys up the trail after me.

I was solo on a HT Trek.

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Huh, I would never have guessed that SlopeStyle bikes would have caught on here as every day trail riding bikes.

Members who have read this thread: 0