Urban/DJ riding in Cleveland OH- Mtbr.com
    If u fall, hit it faster!

Urban/DJ riding in Cleveland OH

I just moved to cleveland for school. Im gonna start riding again but im looking for people to ride with, but mostly places to ride. Ive considered building some jumps and stuff and i really want to hit up the city, but got no filmers or builders. Anyone around here got any decent spots?
    3rd law: For every action, theres an equal and opposite reaction
    ie Wheel locks up, fly like superman, land like Boeing 747

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    dude u just moved to the Holy Grail for street riding. in teh winter hit up Rays. hit up Paul J. at http://www.blaqdesign.com/ he is actually in Kent but close enough. tell him Patrick from Illinois sent you his way, he'll hook u right up w/ some sic spots to shred.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006

dude

i live in Kent close to paul, if he comes out to ride,which is rare anymore, we always head to akron. akron has got to be the best city in ohio for street riding. so if you have a car, leave cleveland and head to akron university.
    freeridearmy.net
    intermtb.com

If u fall, hit it faster!
    definately, rays is the ****, i was there yesterday peekin in, lol. I also have been to chengaworld (the OG which was torn down) and they allowed 20s, no 26s. Im pickin up a mint Haro Thread 8 from my friend who works for a shop. $500, the bikes brand new, never ride it, hes sponsered and **** for bmx stuff so he always riding those little tikes bikes. Ill check out akron when i get a chance... Thanks
    3rd law: For every action, theres an equal and opposite reaction
    ie Wheel locks up, fly like superman, land like Boeing 747

Members who have read this thread: 0