ATV a$$ holes- Mtbr.com

Thread: ATV a$$ holes

mtbr member

ATV a$$ holes

Some dip wad on an ATV stumbled upon our jump area yesterday and stole all our digging tools. Anyone else had such an issue. Why do some people see the need to ruin others fun?
    I'm hoping that come back today as i'll be there waiting to ruin his fun....
    Transition Bank
    Transition ToP
    Transition Covert

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Dirt bags inhabits all segments of the population including ALL socio-economic strata. Fun stuff when you can make a pretty solid judgment/assessment by the way people conduct themselves doing the smallest things. It is very easy to get them (teach them a lesson, punk/belittle them...whatever) by understanding the way they will deal with certain situations. You already know quite a bit about this person's mentality... Keep your cool and have fun with it.

Big Gulps, Alright!
    Hide your digging tools better?
    Axle Standards Explained

Founder at North Atlantic Dirt, riding & writing about trails in the northeast.

Expert Noob
    public or private property?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by LandoCommando
    public or private property?
    It wasn't on their land if that's where you are going.
    Like a lot of dirt jump locations, this one is under the radar and not really legal (even though the local parks guy loves the trails and uses them himself). Regardless, they took items that did not belong to them. That constitutes theivery in my book.
    No sweat, new tools have been purchased and are now stashed at the end of the day (we had gotten kinda slack about stashing so I guess it was partly my fault).

And of course, I shouldn't have insinuated all ATV folks are a-holes as that is clearly not a true statement.

Off to the trails now!
    Transition Bank
    Transition ToP
    Transition Covert

mtbr member
    I'm not defending the atv guys here, but I'm just going to add my 2 cents. If it's not your private property, really it was just a matter of time before it happened. I can't expect to leave a bunch of tools in a shrub in a parking lot or behind a walmart and expect them to be there the next day, even if they are half-ass hidden. I always take my stuff with me and advise my buddies to do the same.

Come see me after class
    Dec 2005
    lmao @ the premise of this thread

Members who have read this thread: 0