Bite Me.

WTF Crazy Fred????

So CF hates the 6 Pack he says, but here: http://classifieds.mtbr.com/cgi-bin/...uery=retrieval
    He says it's never been "rode" - wassup wi dat?
    When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells

No, that's not phonetic
    Pretty sure his handle is not Sane Fred, so that may expain something.

Did he sell his, get another, and then change his mind again (or something similarly crazy)?
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

Bite Me.
    So would that mean there's TWO one of a kind CUSTOM killer white 6 Packs out there??
    When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Hey, at least the ad didn't say it had never been "road"

Displaying UGI Symptoms

Good Stuff!

I, for one, am looking forward to the WILD RANTS and ongoing CRAZY FRED 6-Pack Sale!

mtbr member
    MAYBE IT WILL GO TO SOMEONE WHO APPRECIATES IT, oop's got caught up in the Fred mode there a fine hardly used bike there tbh, but the headset should stay in there as well. imo.
    Stay off the brakes

Outcast
    I thought he had a buyer for it, mabey the deal fell through, in which case, it must be making him crazy . I will say no more; I don't want to be the homer who's pissing him off this time.

rr
    I don't do PC
    Maybe "rode" means 10ft hucks in CRAZY FRED speak

Leash Law Enforcer
    Quote Originally Posted by cutthroat
    So would that mean there's TWO one of a kind CUSTOM killer white 6 Packs out there??
    I could be wrong, but I thought in one of his threads that Diesel Bikes (or whoever it was that built up the bike) said that they had actually built up two very similar "custom" 6 Packs. One of those was CF's. Perhaps this is the other one? Would CF's name really be John Fagone?

Bite Me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinch
    Would CF's name really be John Fagone?
    You just couldn't resist could you? That and coming from a place called SWAMPscott is enough to make anyone CRAZY!!!!!!
    Monty Python and the Holy Grail:
    King of Swamp Castle: We live in a bloody swamp. We need all the land we can get.
    Prince Herbert: But I don't like her.
    King of Swamp Castle: Don't like her? What's wrong with her? She's beautiful, she's rich, she's got huge... tracts of land.

mtbr member
    Assclowns.

Outcast
    Allright Cutthrought, quit screwing around. You're not getting Fred's attention! Why don't you just P.M. him?

Bite Me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade
    Allright Cutthrought, quit screwing around. You're not getting Fred's attention! Why don't you just P.M. him?
    Why don't you P.M. him - he's already mad at you.

Outcast
    It's not my turn! C'mon, do I have to do ALL the instigating and big game fishing around here?

Edit: Fred and I kissed and made up a while back. I'm honoring that. Carry on.
    Last edited by Renegade; 09-12-2006 at 03:30 PM.

Team Blindspot
    Yeah, Squeak has the other one.

But CF is way too late as Squeaky's had is custom Pack years ago, he just felt he didn't need to patent his custom pack, he just wanted to ride. Then CF comes in and claims custom status. Go figure!
    Astigmatic Visionary

Bite Me.
    It's not my turn! C'mon, do I have to do ALL the instigating and big game fishing around here?

Edit: Fred and I kissed and made up a while back. I'm honoring that. Carry on.
    Alright - it's done. I'll keep you posted.

Instead of WWJD? (remember What would Jesus do?) I'm gonna start thinking WWCFD? why - HUCK THE F*#$$@ING BASTUD!!! of course!

Huh?
    Apr 2005
    Excerp (sp.) From a Pm I recieved a little back from CF
    "I sold my 6-pack and should have my 6.6 together by late Oct"

I live near Fred and sent him a PM about riding. So thats not his ride.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd
    Excerp (sp.) From a Pm I recieved a little back from CF
    "I sold my 6-pack and should have my 6.6 together by late Oct"

I live near Fred and sent him a PM about riding. So thats not his ride.
    Oh yes it is, that is the same bike posted in the original CF thread.
    Stay off the brakes

Living the Dream

Smoking Deal

I would think that frame would easily fetch twice that price just from the celebrity factor. Anyone remember the Seinfeld when George purchases Jon Voight's car?
    "And I shout that your all fakes and you should have seen the look on your face"

long standing member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof
    Oh yes it is, that is the same bike posted in the original CF thread.
    It sure seems like the same bike, but I don't think it's CF who's selling it. Notice that the guys name is John Somebody-or-other. I thought CRAZY FRED's name was...Fred.

Maybe CF did sell it and the new owner is just trying to flip it to make a quick buck on CF's notoriety.

So yeah, maybe the new owner never did ride the bike.

Patrick

Huh?
    Apr 2005
    Yeah I went back and looked at the pics it does have the same parts. Why buy a bike and not even ride it at least once?? Also for the extra $300 or whatever it was wouldn't you go with the CCDB??

\|/Home of the Braves\|/
    [quote=Pinch]I could be wrong, but I thought in one of his threads that Diesel Bikes (or whoever it was that built up the bike) said that they had actually built up two very similar "custom" 6 Packs. One of those was CF's. Perhaps this is the other one? Would CF's name really be John Fagone?[/quote]
    I'd go by CRAZY FRED too.
    Big hoopy.
    Turner Sultan / On One Inbred

Elitest thrill junkie
    Is it custom?
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

Toby Wong?
    does it have a chinstrap?

mtbr member
    May 2006

Instead of runing your big mouth

So CF hates the 6 Pack he says, but here: http://classifieds.mtbr.com/cgi-bin/...uery=retrieval
    He says it's never been "rode" - wassup wi dat?
    Why wouldn't you just ask? Lucky for you I'm in a good mood,so I'll spare your the pain. it would seem for some reason you are all ready in some sort of pain.Its to bad you don't have an ounce of the class Renegade does. Just to clear things up John Fagone is a good friend of mine and is a great guy.We worked out a deal that leaves him in complete control of HIS Turner 6-pack. And yes he lives in Swampscott which happens to be a very very very ritzey place to live(BIG MONEY) Yes that was my bike I don't really know why he wrote never been ridden,other than that it is sooooo close to brand new I guess he just decided to go with never rode other than to explain just how clean it really is. I only rode that bike like six times for less than like 10 hours. And no it was NEVER hucked. I built that bike in late May at that time I was almost 42 pounds over weight from lack of doing anything let alone riding.That was brought on by the surgry I had In Jan.I just could not dig or get into that bike. It was more of a mind set than anything.SORRY GUYS NOT EVERONE SWEARS BY TURNER.It was just never the right bike for me,and I've already said that HATE was maybe a tad much.So I did whatever I had could to get out of that bike and on the bike that I wanted(6.6) I could find that I don't like that bike as well. Who knows.. So thats that. I love how some of you act like you have never used the word CUSTOM. get over it. Like I said before Turner makes a way sick bike and I will always be a fan. That was just the wrong bike at the wrong time.end of story....CUTTHROAT don't even waste your time,we'll any more than you already have.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY FRED
    Lucky for you I'm in a good mood,so I'll spare your the pain.
    Glad to see your good name cleared in this situation CRAZY FRED. But I think we would all find it quite enjoyable if you would BRING THE PAIN, just once.

Edit: It bears mentioning that while I find the whole "custom" designation pretty amusing, in CF's defense I think the term is used more loosely in this geographical area than on this board. I've had people on Konas and such refer to my Turner as a "custom ride", I guess since it is not a stock bike available on a showroom floor. That still makes "custom Turner" somewhat redundant, but you get my point.
    Last edited by miles e; 09-13-2006 at 07:45 AM.
    ''It seems like a bit of a trend, everyone trying to make things longer over the last couple of years" Sam Hill

Bite Me.
    Renegade has class?? Ouch - that one hurt Just asking CF, and I did send an email to ask, but it didn't go to you apparently. Don't take it personally CF, I was just wondering how that bike could be described as never being ridden when you decided it wasn't right for you - asked and answered - How's the 6.6 and Nixon treating you? Peace brother.

Outcast
    Renegade has class?? Ouch - that one hurt .
    Yup! You heard it from the man himself!

Team Blindspot
    Why wouldn't you just ask? Lucky for you I'm in a good mood,so I'll spare your the pain. it would seem for some reason you are all ready in some sort of pain.Its to bad you don't have an ounce of the class Renegade does. Just to clear things up John Fagone is a good friend of mine and is a great guy.We worked out a deal that leaves him in complete control of HIS Turner 6-pack. And yes he lives in Swampscott which happens to be a very very very ritzey place to live(BIG MONEY) Yes that was my bike I don't really know why he wrote never been ridden,other than that it is sooooo close to brand new I guess he just decided to go with never rode other than to explain just how clean it really is. I only rode that bike like six times for less than like 10 hours. And no it was NEVER hucked. I built that bike in late May at that time I was almost 42 pounds over weight from lack of doing anything let alone riding.That was brought on by the surgry I had In Jan.I just could not dig or get into that bike. It was more of a mind set than anything.SORRY GUYS NOT EVERONE SWEARS BY TURNER.It was just never the right bike for me,and I've already said that HATE was maybe a tad much.So I did whatever I had could to get out of that bike and on the bike that I wanted(6.6) I could find that I don't like that bike as well. Who knows.. So thats that. I love how some of you act like you have never used the word CUSTOM. get over it. Like I said before Turner makes a way sick bike and I will always be a fan. That was just the wrong bike at the wrong time.end of story....CUTTHROAT don't even waste your time,we'll any more than you already have.

CF, gotta ask. If hucking is your life, and judging by your videos, it appears that it is a big part of it, how did you come to the conclusion that the Pack was not for you if you never hucked it?
    Astigmatic Visionary

Living the Dream

Isn't he one of the Soparano's?

Just to clear things up John Fagone is a good friend of mine and is a great guy.We worked out a deal that leaves him in complete control of HIS Turner 6-pack. And yes he lives in Swampscott which happens to be a very very very ritzey place to live(BIG MONEY) time,we'll any more than you already have.
    Sounds like he made you an offer you couldn't refuse.

J/K Fred. Enjoy the Intense
    "And I shout that your all fakes and you should have seen the look on your face"

Bodhisattva
    Quote Originally Posted by S-Works
    Yeah, Squeak has the other one.

But CF is way too late as Squeaky's had is custom Pack years ago, he just felt he didn't need to patent his custom pack, he just wanted to ride. Then CF comes in and claims custom status. Go figure!
    How'd I get dragged into this?
    Sorry S-Works, but you're not clever enough to get this fish to bite. Renny does a much better job. Keep trying grasshopper.

Heck, your 5-spot is more custom than my Pack. Sometimes I think I'm the only one still using all stock parts as opposed to one of those Spot/Pack mutants everyone else seems to have.

long standing member
    CF, gotta ask. If hucking is your life, and judging by your videos, it appears that it is a big part of it, how did you come to the conclusion that the Pack was not for you if you never hucked it?
    I was thinking the same thing, but CF has stated that his hucking has been toned down a bit recently due to injury, recovery, etc. Mainly been trail riding.

It seems that the RFX/Pack is a freeride bike, designed to huck, that can also be a great trailbike. Well, great for most people, apparently not CF. That's cool, the 6.6 probably is a great bike for trail riding w/out big hucks because it's not really designed to be hucked. (I know I'm gonna' catch some sh1t from Intensophiles for that comment).

IMO, if CF goes back to his hucking ways, I think he should hook hisself up with a Highline. The HL should sufficiently cushion his roof to tranny drops.

Patrick

mtbr member
    May 2006
    So what are saying? You telling me I'm lying about never had hucked the 6-pack? Who the fu@k ever said hucking was my life(you fu@king retard) Riding is my life,if jumping off sh!t is part of the ride than so be it. That's who I am IF I DO SOMETHING I DO IT GOT THAT? Second of all,yea so I do have somewhat of a rep. for going big more so like 2 or three years ago. Last Nov 05 was really the last time I through myself off anything kind off big(to you most likely huge) to me 15 feet is not big.And it was just for some last min. film footage my guy needed to complete last years video(which sold almost 480 copies) My goal at the end of last year was to build up a really nice and light like 5inch bike, I was thinking 5-spot even 06 enduro. and than I was on A Nomad kick. What 30 pound 6inch bike? sounds great.One of my boys said Fred,I'm telling you 6-pack is the way to go. And I keep on saying no no no Its to heavy.No its not you can build it up like 33 34 pounds,and it pedals like its 28 pounds ect ect ect. AGAIN I had Surgery in Jan. I was only told I'd be down like 4 weeks. It ended up being more like 9 weeks,and in the mean time(from lack of doing ANYTHING) for the first time in my life,I ended up way over weight.and due to lack of funds I didn't get the bike together or start to ride untill late May. And just couldn't get it going on the pack You can ask anyone from Mass. Crazy Fred for sure was not him self,on a bike. I couldn't even pedal let alone be in the space to be hucking anything. SO like i said the bike was never fu@ken hucked,got it?

Bodhisattva
    So what are saying? You telling me I'm lying about never had hucked the 6-pack? Who the fu@k ever said hucking was my life(you fu@king retard) Riding is my life,if jumping off sh!t is part of the ride than so be it. That's who I am IF I DO SOMETHING I DO IT GOT THAT? Second of all,yea so I do have somewhat of a rep. for going big more so like 2 or three years ago. Last Nov 05 was really the last time I through myself off anything kind off big(to you most likely huge) to me 15 feet is not big.And it was just for some last min. film footage my guy needed to complete last years video(which sold almost 480 copies) My goal at the end of last year was to build up a really nice and light like 5inch bike, I was thinking 5-spot even 06 enduro. and than I was on A Nomad kick. What 30 pound 6inch bike? sounds great.One of my boys said Fred,I'm telling you 6-pack is the way to go. And I keep on saying no no no Its to heavy.No its not you can build it up like 33 34 pounds,and it pedals like its 28 pounds ect ect ect. AGAIN I had Surgery in Jan. I was only told I'd be down like 4 weeks. It ended up being more like 9 weeks,and in the mean time(from lack of doing ANYTHING) for the first time in my life,I ended up way over weight.and due to lack of funds I didn't get the bike together or start to ride untill late May. And just couldn't get it going on the pack You can ask anyone from Mass. Crazy Fred for sure was not him self,on a bike. I couldn't even pedal let alone be in the space to be hucking anything. SO like i said the bike was never fu@ken hucked,got it?
    S-Works,
    I retract my former comment about you not being a good big-game hunter

Outcast
    Fred, I think that one or two of these guys are purposely trying to bait you.

Let them have it; they deserve it.

long standing member
    Fred,

You may not be hucking as much as you were, but you sure are dropping BOMBS on the Homers. Fun stuff.

Patrick

mtbr member
    May 2006

Don't sound like bait to me.....

Fred, I think that one or two of these guys are purposely trying to bait you.

Let them have it; they deserve it.
    Just sounds like yet another clown with no knowledge about the facts,and just wants to run off at the mouth......NEXT>>>>>>

long standing member
    Just sounds like yet another clown with no knowledge about the facts,and just wants to run off at the mouth......NEXT>>>>>>
    Bwaahaahahahahahahahaha.......ahem...*cough*cough* ....Bwahahahahaha...

No bait intended, just funny.

mtbr member
    So what are saying? You telling me I'm lying about never had hucked the 6-pack? Who the fu@k ever said hucking was my life(you fu@king retard) Riding is my life,if jumping off sh!t is part of the ride than so be it. That's who I am IF I DO SOMETHING I DO IT GOT THAT?
    That's what I'm talking about!

And it was just for some last min. film footage my guy needed to complete last years video(which sold almost 480 copies)
    Why don't you put some for sale in the classifieds here? The way you command the attention of Homer Nation we could surely push you over that milestone.

You can ask anyone from Mass. Crazy Fred for sure was not him self,on a bike.
    Well, almost anyone. Word hadn't quite spread to these parts yet.

I would seriously like to get over your way and ride some time. Will you be out this Sunday afternoon?
    ''It seems like a bit of a trend, everyone trying to make things longer over the last couple of years" Sam Hill

Team Blindspot
    Thanks for the beat down Fred. I think your words speak for themselves.

Now settle down. I'm not questioning your manhood or anything. Legitimate question. Not sayin you were lyin, just wondering how you ended up dismissing the Pack without putting it through the "Crazy Fred paces".

Mad props to you, I saw you jump off a building in one video. Amazing.

Good luck with your recovery.

Can I go now
    Last edited by S-Works; 09-13-2006 at 12:29 PM.
    Astigmatic Visionary

Team Blindspot
    Quote Originally Posted by The Squeaky Wheel
    S-Works,
    I retract my former comment about you not being a good big-game hunter
    Isn't there a taxidermist on 287 in Loveland?
    Astigmatic Visionary

Elitest thrill junkie
    can build it up like 33 34 pounds,and it pedals like its 28 pounds ect ect ect.
    I've never understood this phrase. If it's 34lbs, it pedals like 34lbs.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

Custom User Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayem
    I've never understood this phrase. If it's 34lbs, it pedals like 34lbs.
    It's kind of like 200 lb women that ride like 110 lb women when the lights are out or you have a 12 pack in you I believe.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    First, his posts have zero punctuation. The he started to use some. Now that he's mad, he just arbitrarily throws in a few commas and periods. See what you all have done?

Fred, don't let these hounds harrass you and make you snap. You tell 'em!!

We need to bring that Dreamride guy into this conversation as ask him what he thinks about the Spot and the RFX.

Displaying UGI Symptoms

Ahhhhh Sooo Satisfied!

Thanks Fred - that was the WILD RANT that I was looking forward to.

Members who have read this thread: 0