Where's CF's Sultan?- Mtbr.com
    Lay off the Levers

Where's CF's Sultan?

Y'know we're all waiting!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Faster is better, even when it's not.

Time flies...
    *sheesh... he's gonna sell it before he even gets it built, 'cause it's no longer the "latest & greatest"...

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=453030
    ...every day sends future to past...

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    Just met Crazy Fred in person today for the first time... Nice guy... His Sultan sounds very nice from what he described to me. Nicer than mine anyway....

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Oh, he is not selling it. The DWL Sultan is not going to make the old one feel crappy or anything. I'm waiting to see that custom PC job.

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    I'm waiting to see the wheels...

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by xjbebop
    *sheesh... he's gonna sell it before he even gets it built, 'cause it's no longer the "latest & greatest"...

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=453030
    Hey xjbebop do me a favor keep your F-N bone head comments to yourself.I'm pissed that you just said that.I've done nothing to you to deserve that..I've tried real hard to be cool and not start any BS around here ( or ANYWHERE else) and you go and blow sh!t like that out? Not cool bro,NOT COOL AT ALL. I am not fu@ken happy. Zilla my Sultan is almost done and will be posted up tomorrow or by sunday at the lastest..Powerusa It was very nice to meet you today,and thanks again for everything.. ..CF..

Build More = Ride More
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY FRED
    Hey xjbebop do me a favor keep your F-N bone head comments to yourself.I'm pissed that you just said that.I've done nothing to you to deserve that..I've tried real hard to be cool and not start any BS around here ( or ANYWHERE else) and you go and blow sh!t like that out? Not cool bro,NOT COOL AT ALL. I am not fu@ken happy. Zilla my Sultan is almost done and will be posted up tomorrow or by sunday at the lastest..Powerusa It was very nice to meet you today,and thanks again for everything.. ..CF..
    I think it would be wise to not piss off a guy named Crazy Fred, correct?

I can't wait to hear what you think of the Sultan. Seeing as how you've own quite a few bikes, your opinion counts to me.

Been kinda itching my pocketbook for a good XC bike, which I haven't owned in years since going to mostly FR. Sultan looks like just the ticket.

2008 has been a great year. I'v only spent $6000 so far on bike related crap. Should go to $10,000 for good measure. Need to get it out of my system before getting married. Oh and yes, I drive a $800 pickup truck.
    Last edited by YoPawn; 09-19-2008 at 05:03 PM.

TLL
    mtbr member
    Looking forward to the pix.
    Hadley rear hub service here and here.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by YoPawn
    I think it would be wise to not piss off a guy named Crazy Fred, correct?

I can't wait to hear what you think of the Sultan. Seeing as how you've own quite a few bikes, your opinion counts to me.

Been kinda itching my pocketbook for a good XC bike, which I haven't owned in years since going to mostly FR. Sultan looks like just the ticket.

2008 has been a great year. I'v only spent $6000 so far on bike related crap. Should go to $10,000 for good measure. Need to get it out of my system before getting married. Oh and yes, I drive a $800 pickup truck.
    I'm really looking forward to this bike and yes I've had alot of bikes over the past few years..I bought a 6-pack in Jan of 06 and it wasn't for me END OF STORY, Sold and bought a Intense 6.6 I really liked that bike but I made the mistake of riding my buddies new Nicolai CC.(And I just HAD to have one HAD TO) .So I bought a 07 Nicolai CC and because that was sooo nice I bought a 07 Nicolai FR..I sold my CC only to buy a new 08 CC with a sweet custom camo paint job..I sold my 07 FR so to order a 08 FR and found I didn't want to wait that long so I grabbed a sweet deal on a 08 Knolly Endorphin..Than I finally got the chance to try a 29er which I had been dying to try,and of cousre I LOVED IT!! So I sold the Knolly to build up a pim a$$ 29er rigid SS Vassago..Love that bike sooo much i knew that I had to have a 29er fully..And after much research the only 29er fully for me was a Sultan or the El Rey..I had a chance to buy the Sultan at below cost and felt more comfortable owning a Turner than a Ventana so here I am a VERY proud TNT Sultan owner..I have no interest in the new DW-link Sultan and I really can't see it being that much nicer than the tnt HOWEVER If I find that it is YES I'll be on a DW link sultan. This my recent bike history story,now I ask you Is is really that big of a deal? OH ya $500 truck $5000 bike and I wouldn't have it any other way.. .CF..

Hisforever
    can blingy outdo bling?

Time flies...
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY FRED
    ...ahhh... that's more like it! Good to have ya back Freddie!

Still waiting to see that custom paint job!
    ...every day sends future to past...

Lay off the Levers
    CF,

I'm just keepin the buzz alive man while we're waiting. I can tell you're stoked and that's cool with me.

The dude buys bikes, the dude rides bikes. It's all good.
    Faster is better, even when it's not.

Living the Dream

You forgot that

Quote Originally Posted by Bikezilla
    CF,

I'm just keepin the buzz alive man while we're waiting. I can tell you're stoked and that's cool with me.

The dude buys bikes, the dude rides bikes. It's all good.
    The dude can and does bring the pain!
    "And I shout that your all fakes and you should have seen the look on your face"

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikezilla
    CF...The dude buys bikes, the dude rides bikes. It's all good.
    Exactly

trail fairy
    No pix or it didn't happen
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

mtbr member

bingo...

Quote Originally Posted by xjbebop
    ...ahhh... that's more like it! Good to have ya back Freddie!

Still waiting to see that custom paint job!
    I agree, the love-fest was starting to get me queasy... Whenever you are ready, Freddy, post the Sultan. And if you want to buy an 09, have at it hoss, its your cash man, and it gets more and more people into Turners because SOMEONE has to buy your old one, right?

Members who have read this thread: 0