Thread: War Games

Knomer

War Games

I'll bet none of you remember that Micheal Madsen(Tarantino films)and John Spencer(West Wing, recently deceased) are in the opening scene from the 1983 film War Games? They are the agents who work in the missile silo and guard "the button".

I picked up that classic for 9 bucks at the supermarket.

mtbr member
    Do.you.want.to.play.a.game?.

El Malo
    actually, I had a hunch ...
    "... the only thing we have to fear is fear itself - "

Leash Law Enforcer
    Dusty - There are a lot of questionable avatars in these forums, but I have to say that the one you are currently sporting is the most disgusting, scariest, down right hilarious one of them all!

Pixie Dust Addict
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinch
    Dusty - There are a lot of questionable avatars in these forums, but I have to say that the one you are currently sporting is the most disgusting, scariest, down right hilarious one of them all!
    I was going to keep my comments to myself about the avatar, but I did find it jarring, to say the least.

mtbr member
    Who are you fool'n Pinch, we all know you're ipod is bulging with old Wham classics!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hydrate or Die Trying

Knomer
    Hey man, he's a great singer, I have all his albums.

I have a Michal Bolton avatar in the bullpen. Or perhaps Kenny G is more your style?

Leash Law Enforcer
    PAINpusher - No part of me ever bulges to or with old Wham classics.

Dusty - Kenny G might be ok, but I would really like to see you sporting a Milli Vanilli avatar.

mtbr member

Hit the eject button on Michael Bolton

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Bottoms
    Hey man, he's a great singer, I have all his albums.

I have a Michal Bolton avatar in the bullpen. Or perhaps Kenny G is more your style?
    I think Zamfir, the virtuoso panflutist should go to the front of the line. I hear he's one of Aqua's favorites.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Oct 2004

News Flash!

The combined Essential Works by Michael Bolton, George Michael and Kenny G. are now available at major music stores across the nation.

It's free!

Open the case, and its empty!

Speaking of Panflutists, I was in Fruita this Fall during their festival. Some good, live music, but pity the poor guys who had to work at the OTE bike shop. Some local dude that plays the pan flute rents the booth right in front of their store. For the entire long weekend. Every year. And he plays loud. Ouch. As far as I could tell, he was the only one listening to himself.

Troy should pay the employees double for that weekend!

mtbr member
    I think that you need to have Joe Dirt ready to go. Thats right. Do you want a Whaaaamburger and some french cries Dirt?

Love that movie.

CM

Leash Law Enforcer
    Judging by the George Michael avatar I think Joe Dirt might be too manly for Dusty!

Knomer
    PAINpusher - No part of me ever bulges to or with old Wham classics.

Dusty - Kenny G might be ok, but I would really like to see you sporting a Milli Vanilli avatar.
    I was Milli Vanilli for Halloween about 6 years ago. No, I wasn't both of them, and no I will not post any pics.

Costumes since then have included Brad Hamilton from Fast Times(captain Hook's outfit), Hansel from Zoolander(with razor scooter), and I was a baseball fury from The Warriors.

Members who have read this thread: 0