Turner DHR Sizing?- Mtbr.com
    Hisforever

Turner DHR Sizing?

Since MTBR's search function is super accurate posting this is saving time.

The Flame retardant suit is on...Here it goes.

Could someone who is 5'10 ride a small DHR?

Does anyone have the specs for the 03' years? I really like the split TT design compared to the newer models and would like an 03' if I can find one. It would be a bummer to paint and build a frame to come up short. Here is something Craig at Avalanche racing said " the older DHR's were actually plusher than the newer DHR designs" I dunno?

Thanks for any insight
    Rob
    Jesus Saves

Pipedream Moxie
    Spot Mayhem
    Orbea Rallon
    Transition Sentinel
    Evil Undead
    Yz 250

~~~~~~~~
    do an advanced search in the Turner forum for all posts by user kidwoo.
    I'd say no, but if I win that auction I'll let you try it .

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAHEEB
    Since MTBR's search function is super accurate posting this is saving time.

The Flame retardant suit is on...Here it goes.

Could someone who is 5'10 ride a small DHR?

Does anyone have the specs for the 03' years? I really like the split TT design compared to the newer models and would like an 03' if I can find one. It would be a bummer to paint and build a frame to come up short. Here is something Craig at Avalanche racing said " the older DHR's were actually plusher than the newer DHR designs" I dunno?

Thanks for any insight
    Rob
    I think that you are a little too big for a small, unless you live fery small bikes. Everyone that I know from about 5' 9" up to about 6' 2" rides a medium. As far as the 03', I think that the geo is essentially the same as the current frame. The big change came between the '02 and '03.

The older frames like the 01' and 02' had a different linkage that was essentially upside down from the current. I believe that these are the 'older DHR's' that Craig is talking about. These bikes had a different progressivness to them. I am sure that a quick call to DT would lead to much info about the rate curves of these frames, or Daren @ Push as he has done LOTS of data acqusition with atleast the current version.

Members who have read this thread: 0