Turner DHR- Mtbr.com

Thread: Turner DHR

mtbr member
    May 2004

Turner DHR

Why is it taking so long to get an '04 DHR frame? I ordered it through my local dealer in mid-April. Turner told him he should receive it first week of May. Well, I call to check up on it and he told me Turner said it will be another 2 weeks. 2 weeks has passed and still nothing! Hope someone can fill me in on this. If I could order it direct with the same discount from my dealer, I'd call them in a heartbeat!

Lay off the Levers
    Quote Originally Posted by stitch
    Why is it taking so long to get an '04 DHR frame? I ordered it through my local dealer in mid-April. Turner told him he should receive it first week of May. Well, I call to check up on it and he told me Turner said it will be another 2 weeks. 2 weeks has passed and still nothing! Hope someone can fill me in on this. If I could order it direct with the same discount from my dealer, I'd call them in a heartbeat!
    One month for a Turner? Lawd sakes....and like a fool I waited six.

waiting truly sucks, especially when you're waiting for your dreambike. I can only say you'll forget about the wait once you're riding it. You have my sympathy...I was going nuts too...just ride what you have until it arrives...that'll only increase your appreciation.

Cheers!

Hey, you wanna Avatar? Here I'm not using it anymore...
    Last edited by Bikezilla; 05-27-2004 at 09:39 PM.
    Faster is better, even when it's not.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikezilla
    One month for a Turner? Lawd sakes....and like a fool I waited six.

waiting truly sucks, especially when you're waiting for your dreambike. I can only say you'll forget about the wait once you're riding it. You have my sympathy...I was going nuts too...just ride what you have until it arrives...that'll only increase your appreciation.

Cheers!

Hey, you wanna Avatar? Here I'm not using it anymore...
    Just found out today that Turner is currently moving to a different facility? But my dealer told me the frame should be out by next week! We shall see if his word holds up. haha

Thanks for the avatar offer, but I'm not gonna use any at the moment.

Lay off the Levers
    Just found out today that Turner is currently moving to a different facility? But my dealer told me the frame should be out by next week! We shall see if his word holds up. haha

Thanks for the avatar offer, but I'm not gonna use any at the moment.
    Cool G'luck with the DHR!

*and for the record, the Stitch above avatar goes back into my reserve for possible future use
    Faster is better, even when it's not.

DHR Rider

Bonking ... not feelin' well I'm waiting for mine too...

I really can relate to how you feel. I've ordered my DHR in early May from a reputable bike shop that also advertises on MTBR, and everything is ready for shipping except the frame (it hasn't arrived yet!). I can't wait to get out and ride, but until then I just have to wait.... I'm pretty sure its well worth it though.

Take care

Cohiba

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

one legged paper hangers

We have been shipping DHR's like crazy, the reason they are so late is that we ran out of frames earlier than expected, that means another production cycle. More time. Let me know what ya'll think when you finally get them. I really do hope they are worth it.

Turner

DHR Rider

Good to hear!

Quote Originally Posted by turnerbikes
    We have been shipping DHR's like crazy, the reason they are so late is that we ran out of frames earlier than expected, that means another production cycle. More time. Let me know what ya'll think when you finally get them. I really do hope they are worth it.

Turner
    Thanks for the information! Now I can stop pestering my LBS every week with my inquiries. =)

I look forward to to receiving my DHR soon! I'll post a pic of my newly built pride n joy as soon as I get it. =)

Keep up the good work guys - you really are in touch with your customers!

Cohiba