Today is for building a Flux.- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Today is for building a Flux.

I'm Back!! I'll keep ya guys/gals posted on the build, frame is a large and is 6.21lbs with shock, seat clamp and bottle bolts. It's replacing a Giant Anthem Advanced.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Moosehead
    Striptease! Get er done man. Nice granny green with the rear triangle match, this is gonna be good.

mtbr member
    Nice!
    life is steeper than it looks

Wicketed
    Woohooo! Just ordered mine (plain old white though). That's going to make an interesting full build in that colour.
    'I've got a bike, you can ride it if you like. It's got a basket, a bell that rings, and things to make it look good' - Syd B

mtbr member
    I've got this '09 pushed talas 140 hanging in the garage and was going to use it to dial in what I was going to buy for a fork, was I going to get a 100mm or go with the 120mm?? I've changed my mind. After a spin on my local single track the only time I used the 100 was for a few of the short steep sections, but it ran beautifully in the 120mm and felt like a proper trail bike with 140mm on the decents!!! 25.21lbs as you see it pictured. I'll post the build specs later as its such a nice day out I can't bother to sit inside..well that is unless I crack another wobbly pop! The DW is the real deal. Makes my 8000$ carbon Giant pedal like a school bus. I know.... I know.... I've only done a 40min session on the Flux but it doesn't feel as twitchy on the decents, it slices the corners just as good, but it climbs way better. You'll see I'm running Rotor cranks and no matter how hard you try to spin like a roady the giant would bob all the time. On the Giant I'd see a hill and immediately reach for the propedal. And it's even equipped with a pushed rp23 as well. Not a single dissapointment from good ol' DW. Thanks again Turner folks.

Notice the zip ties? There's no excuse to have them not look like this.
    Attached Images Attached Images

not so super...
    Man I love that color!
    Nothing to see here.

mtbr member
    [/U]
    Quote Originally Posted by SSINGA
    Man I love that color!
    I know the pics don't do this justice. Good day at Hardcore bikes in Edmonton yesterday, two fluxes showed up and the other one was a charcoal metallic blue which is also a great color, and its going to be my first choice for my next Turner....RFX.

Members who have read this thread: 0