Thread: TNT'n

Negative Rep Points!!!!

TNT'n

I've had a number of rides on the new TNT rear end. Today's ride was up on San Juan Trail. Balmy temps in the 70's. Sketchy, loose, ball bearings, type conditions.

I'll post my observations of this rear end after I get a few more weeks under my belt. For now...let's just say, it's staying on the bike.

Pics/Vid clip by KenMan.

http://www.fooriders.com/archives/steve.mov
    Attached Images Attached Images
    What the EFF is "All MOUNTAIN"???

mtbr member
    Oct 2004

Bg Fitz

I can't wait to ride the six pack. Tried a Moment demo bike last weekend at Noble and liked it. It climbed just as good as my Spider. I don't race or try to fly up hills, I just try to clear tough uphills and the Momet was good. Before this ride, I was skeptical of the hype that a bike with 6" could climb. Gotta try the Turner before I buy. I have set up a demo for this weekend and plan on riding San Juan or Iron Mountain. I like the idea of no bearing since my Intense has let me down more than once and I am meticulous with maintenance. Let the comparison begin.

Negative Rep Points!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BGFitz
    I can't wait to ride the six pack. Tried a Moment demo bike last weekend at Noble and liked it. It climbed just as good as my Spider. I don't race or try to fly up hills, I just try to clear tough uphills and the Momet was good. Before this ride, I was skeptical of the hype that a bike with 6" could climb. Gotta try the Turner before I buy. I have set up a demo for this weekend and plan on riding San Juan or Iron Mountain. I like the idea of no bearing since my Intense has let me down more than once and I am meticulous with maintenance. Let the comparison begin.

Dude:

You rode that Moment pretty damn well for not being familiar with it!

Do yourself a favor and don't line Tony Ellsnotworthit's pockets. The 6 pack will treat you right for our SoCal venues.
    What the EFF is "All MOUNTAIN"???

Members who have read this thread: 0