THC Saturday shuttle confirmed!- Mtbr.com
    Team Sanchez

THC Saturday shuttle confirmed!

We are set for an 8:00am pickup time at Lyons Park on Saturday September 30th. Jesse of Coyote Shuttle service let me know that 36 riders is not an issue. He just purchased a bus that will hold 30 alone. Bring cash for this ride. I'll post later on the exact price. Still trying to work it out.

No, that's not phonetic
    Starting point for the ride is Warner Lake?

Lyons park is the one mid-town, west of the drag, 3 blocks north of Rim Cyclery?

Sweet.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

Team Sanchez
    No. Lyons park is where the mouth of the Canyon is. So basically once we get off the trail at the end of Porc rim, we ride the highway for about a mile and a half. Lyons Park is where the two highways come together. It's near that pipe that sticks out of the rock where fresh water is always pouring out.

No, that's not phonetic
    Ah, yes, gotcha. Matrimony Springs. Aka, E Coli Springs.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

early

We are going to have to get going pretty early for those that want to demo on Sat morning! We are staying at the River Canyon Lodge in the middle of town, so it should be easy to get to for everyone.

MK_
    carpe maņana
    Quote Originally Posted by turnerbikes
    We are going to have to get going pretty early for those that want to demo on Sat morning! We are staying at the River Canyon Lodge in the middle of town, so it should be easy to get to for everyone.
    So, what you're saying is that we should swing by the Lodge to get the demo prior to heading to the meeting place?

_MK

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by a*holes

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    so i take this means you guys plan on ridin with us and not just sittin truckside. nice! is this the plan for the entire trip? hope so.

another question worth askin. for those demoin bikes, is there room in the hauler for their rides if need be so they dont sit out all exposed to the (bad) elements? im sure most of us can stash em in our hotel rooms but for those campin or drivin in for a day, this might be a plus.
    No, I'm NOT back!

rr
    I don't do PC
    Hope the Moab diner has a full wait staff that morning

Hopefully Fri will be an early ride so we can get out to Moab at a decent hour, we will have a full plate that evening getting ready for Sat.
    Last edited by rr; 09-08-2006 at 06:13 AM.

a mornin at eclectic cafe across from slickrock cycles would be nice too. if ya havent been, its excellent.
    No, I'm NOT back!

rr
    I don't do PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cactuscorn
    a mornin at eclectic cafe across from slickrock cycles would be nice too. if ya havent been, its excellent.
    Is that the place with the killer coffee? I'm in

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by turnerbikes
    Hey DT, El Chingon is going to move the shuttle time back to 9 am to give everybody a bit more time to get setup with a demo bike. Also, I'm hoping that sometime after the ride on Porc and maybe again on Sunday you'd be willing to open up the trailer and let us take bikes out for short stints similar to the Dirt Demo at Interbike. The Slickrock parking lot would be cool seeing as how we could pedal around on the practice loop or maybe even The Sovereign trail. What do you thinK?

No, that's not phonetic
    Great idea.

not bein a coffee guy, i dunno. but mr fisher seemed to like his. its sorta a natural foods cafe but without the crappy tastein food. ive eaten there 3 times and nevr once had a complaint. i dig good food and im not one to praise poor work. this place rocks! excellent hot chocolate too!
    No, I'm NOT back!

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Hope it's not a big deal, but I called Coyote and added two more to the list. They said it wouldn't be a problem.

Team Blindspot
    Quote Originally Posted by cactuscorn
    not bein a coffee guy, i dunno. but mr fisher seemed to like his. its sorta a natural foods cafe but without the crappy tastein food. ive eaten there 3 times and nevr once had a complaint. i dig good food and im not one to praise poor work. this place rocks! excellent hot chocolate too!
    Compare to Lucille's
    Astigmatic Visionary

Members who have read this thread: 0