try driving your car less

sultan in dirt rag

The new dirt rag reviews the DW sultan. very honest review.
    Only boring people get bored.

mtbr member
    Give us a rundown of what they said.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMountain
    Give us a rundown of what they said.
    i don't have it in front of me right now. was not the glowing review they usually give. sort of 'meh' not telepathic handling. works well...
    compared to the interwebs making you think this thing will buy you a beer and a burrito after you ride it. I've never ridden the DW Sultan, so I have no feedback on the review.

T , V , & K Rider
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jh_on_the_cape
    I've never ridden the DW Sultan, so I have no feedback on the review.

LOL......enough said , NEXT !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TIGMAN
    LOL......enough said , NEXT !!!!!!
    I rode the pre DW sultan and decided against it. I have and enjoy a HT 29er. I went with a 5 spot instead for my FS bike.

I figured turner homers would either choose to ignore or just bash the review...

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Once you ride one, then I'm gonna arrange a demo - so I can then give feedback on your feedback of the feedback found in the review.

rr
    I don't do PC
    There was more feedback on whether the Sultan was the right tool for the reviewer's terrain than the susp or ride of the bike. He said it was effecient and plush like most of the homers say, nothing really neg at all.

He did say it was quick handling with the 120 fork, and some will want more fork.

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalnjunky
    Once you ride one, then I'm gonna arrange a demo - so I can then give feedback on your feedback of the feedback found in the review.
    yo settle down beavis. just wanted people to be aware of the review in case they wanted to read it. you are taking it personally. it's not like I mentioned a review of fo-shizzle's nut waxing cream, and that it was resulting in razor burn on aquaholic's chin and gooch.

Peace & Love
    Quote Originally Posted by rroeder
    There was more feedback on whether the Sultan was the right tool for the reviewer's terrain than the susp or ride of the bike. He said it was effecient and plush like most of the homers say, nothing really neg at all.

He did say it was quick handling with the 120 fork, and some will want more fork.
    as usual, retarded and more of the same cliches that one sees on mtbr. there is literally nothing useful in that mag, except references to beers i may not be familiar with

dirt rag is especially retarded amongst the glossy page retardation as it is far too common to see pictures of elderly people rolling rocks

rr
    I don't do PC
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzle
    as usual, retarded and more of the same cliches that one sees on mtbr. there is literally nothing useful in that mag, except references to beers i may not be familiar with

dirt rag is especially retarded amongst the glossy page retardation as it is far too common to see pictures of elderly people rolling rocks
    No doubt, Aqua is the Barney of Dirt Rag, he's launching the 3some in this issue, last issue was the 911 roll, barf.

DR sucks now and I'm letting my subscription run out.

Peace & Love
    Quote Originally Posted by rroeder
    No doubt, Aqua is the Barney of Dirt Rag, he's launching the 3some in this issue, last issue was the 911 roll, barf.

DR sucks now and I'm letting my subscription run out.
    i agree...Dirt Rag is the worst MTB mag for sure. As for me I, was dumb enuf to buy the lifetime subscription (for $99) so i will continue to receive it

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jh_on_the_cape
    yo settle down beavis. just wanted people to be aware of the review in case they wanted to read it. you are taking it personally. it's not like I mentioned a review of fo-shizzle's nut waxing cream, and that it was resulting in razor burn on aquaholic's chin and gooch.

Lol - you take my comment the wrong way - my apologies if it came across wrong. I was just trying to add a little levity - apparently I didn't succeed. It wasn't directed at you, just using your comment for my own twisted sense of humor.

Please - whatever you do - never mention Fo's nutz again in public ......

i agree...Dirt Rag is the worst MTB mag for sure. As for me I, was dumb enuf to buy the lifetime subscription (for $99) so i will continue to receive it
    i agree that DR aint what it used to be. sort of blah now. i think they gave a lukewarm review because folks that they were giving too many glowing reviews.

i think FO should put out a funny PRINT mag, culling from your ghey blahg. I am tired of rereading 'stuff white people like' what doing my morning duty.

Bite Me.
    As for me I, was dumb enuf to buy the lifetime subscription (for $99) so i will continue to receive it
    I could help you end your subscription, and it would only hurt for a brief moment.
    When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Now, now, now, don't be so quick to dismiss Dirt Rag. It is actually the best of the mtb mags, due to its politically correct use of uncoated paper making it a FAR superior tinder material.

That 99 bucks has bought you a lifetime's supply of fire starter for mtb camping trips!
    Whining is not a strategy.

Members who have read this thread: 0