Thread: Sram 07 Online

trail fairy

Sram 07 Online

You might have seen this already but heres another link anyways..

http://www.sram.com/en/rockshox/

Very nice and clearly defined logic for the Fork catagory anyways
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

mtbr member
    May 2006

Where do you guy's find this stuff?

One question,Juicy ultimate or Marta sl's?.

No, that's not phonetic
    Nice. The Lyriks do come in black. Big improvement over that tinfoil color. At the current rate in price decline, they should be roughly free come springtime.

Fred, what do you want the brakes for? The Juicys can be "scaled" up to handle bigger riders and longer descents. The Martas cannot. I was a Juicy fan until the wet weather squeel drove me to Magura. I have not looked back and own 4 sets of Louises and 1 set of Martas now.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

mtbr member

My Juicy 7s don't squeel

I ride regularly in damp condiitions and completed a 12 hr race and a 24 hr race this year whilst it was pi$$ing down and have not experienced the squeel that many speak of - i use galfer pads for what it is worth
    Last edited by wilks; 08-30-2006 at 07:51 PM.

No, that's not phonetic
    Been there, done that. A whole coastal Alaskan winter of piles of different brake pads (Galfer included) and different rotors, torching, sanding, etc would not shut them up. Hello, Maggie.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

trail fairy
    Where do you guy's find this stuff?
    <hr style="color: rgb(183, 183, 183);" size="1"> One question,Juicy ultimate or Marta sl's?.
    CF LOL savy nose on the interweb we are always trying to get the scoop

Just got lucky on that one

I suspect these are going on yr 6.6 so neither is good IMO having ridden Marta's which are an awesome brake 4 XC but not AM imo.

The new Carbon Lousie FRs (I had them in my hands last weekend ohh lala)
    180fr/160r are very light, apparently the same as an XTR disc brake 160fr/160r, these were sweet and I'd run em on my Spot no probs but not on my RFX.

I don't see the carbons as FR unless you have a carbon repair factory you can get em in alloy just negoiting with me man right now actullay, going carbon with Venti Discs which give better cooling..

I'll be switching my 04 Lousie FRs to RFX with some powder coating upgrades and Danger Boy levers
    'Carbons on the Spot umm yummy

Sweet.

You aren't going XC on us CF are you seems like youre on JC at the mo

Hay chesse, lol you finally seen the light on those Avids
    I guess we even since I seen the Turner light 2
    Last edited by trailadvent; 08-30-2006 at 10:16 PM.

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

Too Much Fun
    Quote Originally Posted by trailadvent

Hmmm... The Lyric is definitely itching up the UGI, despite my deep, unbridaled love for my 66SL. Glad it comes in black because that silver looks way too toy for me.

Anyone find A2C dimensions on these? Please don't make me go looking!
    - -benja- -

trail fairy
    Quote:
    <table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by trailadvent

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Hmmm... The Lyric is definitely itching up the UGI, despite my deep, unbridaled love for my 66SL. Glad it comes in black because that silver looks way too toy for me.

Anyone find A2C dimensions on these? Please don't make me go looking!
    OK then I'll find it for ya

Colour choices are Black, Diffusion Black, and Diffusion Silver. Maximum recommended rotor size for the Lyrik is 210mm, and they'll fit a 2.7" tire. Axle-to-crown height is 545mm +/- 5mm at 160mm.

http://www.nsmb.com/gear/rockshox07_06_06.php

Also 3 options
    1: 2 Step
    2: Solo Air
    3: U Turn

Darn UGI this is really threatning my Marz 66plans for my RFX still 90/10 on 66 but all this Lyrik info and those bulbous lower tubes look so booty its tempting me saying Lyrik come to me put my on yr RFX I'm sexier than a 66 and I have more sexy bits hanging off me, and I keep saying to her I'm not after the sexy bits just good old fashioned performance day in and day out can you do that for me Lyrik??
    Oh well my frame hasn't arrived YET so I guess I'll have a few more days weeks to be tortured by her looks and suggestive coments..
    Last edited by trailadvent; 08-31-2006 at 12:32 PM.

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

Team Sanchez
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY FRED
    One question,Juicy ultimate or Marta sl's?.
    A mean hucker like yourself needs to be taking a serious look at the Avid Codes, not some lightweight XC brakes!

"Its All Good"
    its tempting me saying Lyrik come to me put my on yr RFX I'm sexier than a 66 and I have more sexy bits hanging off me, and I keep saying to her I'm not after the sexy bits just good old fashioned performance day in and day out can you do that for me Lyrik??
    Bollocks TA, if your into good ole fashion performance and not having sexy daglers, whats with DB levers and Powder C brakes.... Go sexy and loads of danglers, the girls love dangly bits.......................

Dam hard call now, the RS forks or the Marz..................... Well haev to say, have chosen the Totem in black. Its a mean sexy felic symbol, especially with a name like that..
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

Too Much Fun

Seriously FRED...

Quote Originally Posted by El Chingon
    A mean hucker like yourself needs to be taking a serious look at the Avid Codes, not some lightweight XC brakes!
    A big dogg like you NEEDS those Codes! I have to admit, despite being a weight dork, the Codes look tuff as hell. I'm tempted.
    - -benja- -

trail fairy
    Bollocks TA, if your into good ole fashion performance and not having sexy daglers, whats with DB levers and Powder C brakes.... Go sexy and loads of danglers, the girls love dangly bits.......................

Dam hard call now, the RS forks or the Marz..................... Well haev to say, have chosen the Totem in black. Its a mean sexy felic symbol, especially with a name like that..
    Chill Spanish KIWI I think youve been chowing down too much spicy Euro food

Me just blinging up old work horse components not buying new bling, just yet

All these parts have been reliable and are proven period, don't need defending, if I get sexy bits and it performs its a double bonus, you know I pick & choose carefully, I like the bling as much as the next guy but it it don't perform under TAs conditions it don't go on my bikes end of story..Or it comes off pretty quick, hence no carbon cranks broor Shimanoooooooooo

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

"Its All Good"
    Chill Spanish KIWI I think youve been chowing down too much spicy Euro food

Me just blinging up old work horse components not buying new bling, just yet

All these parts have been reliable and are proven period, don't need defending, if I get sexy bits and it performs its a double bonus, you know I pick & choose carefully, I like the bling as much as the next guy but it it don't perform under TAs conditions it don't go on my bikes end of story..Or it comes off pretty quick, hence no carbon cranks broor Shimanoooooooooo
    Best you pucker up TA. Have to head back home and give you a SOH transplant, Momentus and Mudgey can hold ya down......

I know you love the dangly bits, as do the chicks...
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

Members who have read this thread: 0