RCC
    Bandolero

Six Pack Love...

South Foothills Trail system,Albuquerque NM.
    Turner 2006 6pack,still going strong.
    anyone still rides this older models? post them up.peace
    RCC

I heard the mission bell
    And i was thinking to my self
    This could be heaven or this could be hell...

Wicketed
    I sold my 6pack, then managed to buy it back from the guy I sold it to. Then STUPID STUPID STUPID I sold it again. What an idiot I didn't learn the first time round and I still miss it. Good to see you are still appreciating yours! Nice blue front and rear tri's by the way......
    'I've got a bike, you can ride it if you like. It's got a basket, a bell that rings, and things to make it look good' - Syd B

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Last time I posted on a Bandolero related thread on the Turner board someone on here gave me a Negative Reputation mark. They even left a little note saying that "Bandolero Love = Negative Rep".

My brother had a HL 6 Pack...

Attachment 657761

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by LncNuvue View Post
    Last time I posted on a Bandolero related thread on the Turner board someone on here gave me a Negative Reputation mark. They even left a little note saying that "Bandolero Love = Negative Rep".

My brother had a HL 6 Pack...

Attachment 657761
    I'll offset that BS with a positive rep for ya!

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Still riding & lovin my Six Pack, got a Five Pack built up as well at the moment - lovin that too!

aka DJ Papi

RFX love...

Not the older model but the 1st release (demo) after the 6 pack... Now that the DW-Link RFX ain't happening anymore, I was gonna sell my RFX baby to replace with the new one... FORGET THAT IDEA NOW!!! She rides like a dream and I guess I will keep her till she fades on me hopefully many many years from now...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Six Pack Love...-my-maggie-2011.jpg  

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by emrs0414 View Post
    Not the older model but the 1st release (demo) after the 6 pack... Now that the DW-Link RFX ain't happening anymore, I was gonna sell my RFX baby to replace with the new one... FORGET THAT IDEA NOW!!! She rides like a dream and I guess I will keep her till she fades on me hopefully many many years from now...
    emrs, that's a gorgeous bike!

I was in Sedona a couple of weeks ago and saw probably about ten Turners on the trails, all Horst link or TNT. I did not see a single DW-link Turner, which kind of surprised me.

I am putting my '06 RFX this coming season but am trying to rebuild it as a 5 pack, if I can find a pair of Spot rockers. At some point I had 5.5in, Push, and 5.3in rockers but the fool that I am, I sold them all.

aka DJ Papi
    Quote Originally Posted by nybike1971 View Post
    emrs, that's a gorgeous bike!

... I am putting my '06 RFX this coming season but am trying to rebuild it as a 5 pack, if I can find a pair of Spot rockers. At some point I had 5.5in, Push, and 5.3in rockers but the fool that I am, I sold them all.
    thanks nybike1971... she has been this color now for 3 1/2 years... was gonna sell her for the 2012 RFX ... I guess not. Hey, I'm in the Philippines and I may have 5.5 rockers lying around my shop. If I find them, I will PM you here, should you still be interested... where are you located? PM me your details... cheers.!!

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Still having a blast on my 2006 RFX!

mtbr member
    My RFX... Currently at Turner getting a nice coat of Johnny Blue and some new bushings (it wasn't as expensive as rumored on this board).