RP23 or Pushed RP3 w/ 5.7 Rockers?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

RP23 or Pushed RP3 w/ 5.7 Rockers?

I currently have the 5.1 rockers but I do get full or very close to full travel. The PP settings and the rebound on my RP3 have never really been to my liking but it sounds like that the RP23 may work a little better. I think a little more BB clearance would be nice but the current bottom bracket height isn't a problem for me.

I don't need either set up but I do want one or the other. My problem is deciding which one. The cost is pretty much a wash. I would eventually end up getting the RP23 Pushed and buying the rockers but that is too expensive right now.

I have an AMsl 110-130 up front but will be switching to a Pike next spring, if that makes a difference.

Team Blindspot
    Quote Originally Posted by slomoking
    I currently have the 5.1 rockers but I do get full or very close to full travel. The PP settings and the rebound on my RP3 have never really been to my liking but it sounds like that the RP23 may work a little better. I think a little more BB clearance would be nice but the current bottom bracket height isn't a problem for me.

I don't need either set up but I do want one or the other. My problem is deciding which one. The cost is pretty much a wash. I would eventually end up getting the RP23 Pushed and buying the rockers but that is too expensive right now.

I have an AMsl 110-130 up front but will be switching to a Pike next spring, if that makes a difference.
    Go with the link and have Darren tune your RP3. The only thing you get with RP23 is you can completely turn off the platform. I don't think that's worth buying a new shock for, especially when Push can tune your RP3.
    Astigmatic Visionary

Members who have read this thread: 0